Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I remember that happening to you before – it was because you were using non-numeric characters. Might that be it again?

That reminds me though, I should put in some validation for that.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

I have been deleting them and trying again so will find out soon.

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Christine
    Participant

No, I have redone all the 00’s and they are definitely 0 not o .

If you are still around and look at any of my animal (except most recently with cat and dog) they should all have extended licences

Edit: it is probably something silly like that but I just cannot see it

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Is it normal, every time I update SYM theme from WP back-end, it deletes all folders content such as languages, images, and so on?
    Thanks god I had a back-up, but every update I have to upload my images back to the images folder and also my .po/.mo files to language folder and so on.

Christine
    Participant

If you mean images available for sale – then no it should not delete those. If you have your images such as watermark and logo stored within the symbiostock theme then yes, it will delete those. I have to re-do removing the Exclusive banner from cart.php (and no that does not affect licences, I tried) every update. Store your site images outside the theme, I put them in a separate folder so I know where to find them easily. I can’t advise on the translation files – good thing you had a back up – can you store those in your child theme?

Profile photo of pling
    pling
    Participant

@pling wrote:

@leo wrote:

@pling wrote:

updated to latest version and did a test for the default License setting at batch edit, I choose one of my Enhanced License to be default and applied to selected images, now my images price will auto added to Enhanced License price after clicking on the size of image, see this for example http://plingstock.com/image/abstract-glowing-neon-light-stock-illustration/ ( is required to register then only you will see), I try to go back to my batch edit wanted to reset the default license but I can’t, I also try to set it to my preset Standard License but also no luck, look like can only set once and can’t edit after that.

I’m not sure I fully understand the problem. I read it a few times and tried to emulate what your saying, to see if I can produce the same problem.

Can someone verify Pling’s issues if they are having the same ones and expound on what is happening?

I can’t change my “default license” after I set my “default license” to Enhanced License. I want to revert back the default license to standard license but no action is taken after I edit it at batch edit.

If you can’t understand what I try to report, I think the faster way for me to solve my problem is to delete those images I test and re-upload, the error is there so I won’t use the “default license” again, until someone report the same issue in a better english.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@christine wrote:

If you mean images available for sale – then no it should not delete those. If you have your images such as watermark and logo stored within the symbiostock theme then yes, it will delete those. I have to re-do removing the Exclusive banner from cart.php (and no that does not affect licences, I tried) every update. Store your site images outside the theme, I put them in a separate folder so I know where to find them easily. I can’t advise on the translation files – good thing you had a back up – can you store those in your child theme?

Thanks, I just moved all images to other places. I hadn´t uploaded the images that goes in the settings in the media area as suggested in the “info/help”.
    Regarding child theme, I quit using it once it wasn’t working great due some php pages don’t get to call other pages within the child theme or call some .css and so on. So, I have opted to have the original theme and make changes direct on it and have a back-up and so on.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

@pling wrote:

@leo wrote:

@pling wrote:

updated to latest version and did a test for the default License setting at batch edit, I choose one of my Enhanced License to be default and applied to selected images, now my images price will auto added to Enhanced License price after clicking on the size of image, see this for example http://plingstock.com/image/abstract-glowing-neon-light-stock-illustration/ ( is required to register then only you will see), I try to go back to my batch edit wanted to reset the default license but I can’t, I also try to set it to my preset Standard License but also no luck, look like can only set once and can’t edit after that.

I’m not sure I fully understand the problem. I read it a few times and tried to emulate what your saying, to see if I can produce the same problem.

Can someone verify Pling’s issues if they are having the same ones and expound on what is happening?

I can’t change my “default license” after I set my “default license” to Enhanced License. I want to revert back the default license to standard license but no action is taken after I edit it at batch edit.

I took one small category (17 images) and used the batch editor (1.4.5) to try and apply the two licenses I want to offer – Standard and Extended. I chose standard license as the default.

When you look at an image in that category it shows both licenses, but no radio button is selected. If you pick a size and say “Add to Cart” the item is added to the cart with the “default” license, not Standard or Extended.

It would also be nice, when the default setting causes the radio button to be selected, for the one you pick as default to show up first (or ideally, I’d just like to control the order of items versus having it alphabetical).

Edited to add that you get different behavior if you edit one image (click on the edit link under any image in the batch editor) and select a default license – whatever you set as the default has its radio button selected when you display the image page

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

When you use the batch editor to modify settings and prices, the name of the blog size is still Bloggee even if you changed the name shown for your site to something else.

It’s not customer-facing bug, but having some places pick up the new text and others not isn’t ideal.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@joannsnover wrote:

When you use the batch editor to modify settings and prices, the name of the blog size is still Bloggee even if you changed the name shown for your site to something else.

It’s not customer-facing bug, but having some places pick up the new text and others not isn’t ideal.

I did only a quick implementation, and I had intended to follow up the remaining places afterward. Would you mind listing whatever places I haven’t found yet?

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@joannsnover wrote:

Maybe it is the same issue I mentionedhere. Does it happen after clicking on other option and refreshing the cart/sizes box?

JoAnnSnover
    Participant

@lucato wrote:

@joannsnover wrote:

Maybe it is the same issue I mentionedhere. Does it happen after clicking on other option and refreshing the cart/sizes box?

I don’t think it’s the same thing (but truthfully, I didn’t understand what you wrote in the post you linked to).

What I was talking about was the dialog called “Settings & Prices” in the batch editor.

Leo asked for a list of places that say Blogee even after you change the text to something else:

The “Edit Individual Image Info” dialog in the batch editor (select one image and click the Edit nnnn underneath it). That dialog also has some text (can’t read it) overlaid on top of the DESCRIPTION label at the top of the box

The “Author Default Settings and Pricing” tab in the Symbiostock (bee) area of the WP admin pages

On my site (and I don’t think this has anything to do with my code changes there) an image in the download area says Bloggee on the download button – see here:

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Hey guys,

As promised I had blown out a ton of bugs by Saturday!

I have to detour for a few days, which means predictable and boring Symbiostocking for a while 😀

I have to get the main sites looking pretty and ready for more traffic. A few day’s work. Then I’ll resume the bug hunting.

Thanks.

Profile photo of pling
    pling
    Participant

@joannsnover wrote:

I took one small category (17 images) and used the batch editor (1.4.5) to try and apply the two licenses I want to offer – Standard and Extended. I chose standard license as the default.

When you look at an image in that category it shows both licenses, but no radio button is selected. If you pick a size and say “Add to Cart” the item is added to the cart with the “default” license, not Standard or Extended.

It would also be nice, when the default setting causes the radio button to be selected, for the one you pick as default to show up first (or ideally, I’d just like to control the order of items versus having it alphabetical).

Edited to add that you get different behavior if you edit one image (click on the edit link under any image in the batch editor) and select a default license – whatever you set as the default has its radio button selected when you display the image page

Do you try to change it to other “default” license? can you try? I am unable to change it after I set it to Enhanced License.

I have tried using the “edit” at individual image, the option is selecting “Standard License” but my live image page still set as default Enhanced license. See this images

live image page, the Large size image should be USD10 but the download button is showing Enhanced License price USD85,

Christine
    Participant

Pling, live image page. Do you have any other items in your cart as this will show the cart gotal, not just the page total.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.