Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of flotsom
    flotsom
    Participant

Just updated and getting this on every other search (SEE ATTACHMENT) – something’s not loading correctly from partner sites if you reload the page it displays normally but looks a complete mess for buyers:

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Are you on 3.1.6 ?

I get this as well – viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1057

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of flotsom
    flotsom
    Participant

Yes, 3.16 and symbiostock pro plugin 1.4.5

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@leo wrote:

IMPORTANT:

Premium: 1.3.9
    Basic: 3.1.5

Upgrade both of these to see the following changes:

Changes apply mostly to the premium version on this update:

1: …
    2: You can now remove selected images from default category in batch editor.

Hi Leo, regarding item 2, I have a few comments/suggestion based on the attached image below to improve the workflow or make it faster to work.:
    [attachment=0:2i3kja3w]batcheditor_categories.JPG[/attachment:2i3kja3w]

Based on the image above and the numbers on it, follow them:
    #1. Once we get to select the category on the right top on the main window (not modal popup), and after picking a category it shows the images in the main image (#2);
    #2. By having the images shown in the main image, it would be cool to have all management (#3 and #4) on this window instead of the modal pop-up;
    #3. We would icons or texts below thumbnails as “X” to delete the file, “+” to add to a category or new category, “=” to edit file;
    #4. The options in the modal such as Add, Remove, Empty and delete category would be also in the main window;
    #5. When we select the category in this dropdown list, it shows the images within this category on the bottom and the “Remove ID” for deleting single image (#6), which would be replaced by the suggestion #3.
    #6. As mentioned before, would be replaced on the main window for the “X” to delete the file from the main windows instead of the modal. popup;
    #7. If you keep the modal, please change in the CSS the height pixels by percentual 90%; so it won’t cut the box and images for displays with higher resolution;
    #8. If you keep the modal, the remove selected image is missing the amount of selected images (#).

Well, just a comment/suggestions. ;0)

Profile photo of pling
    pling
    Participant

updated to latest version and did a test for the default License setting at batch edit, I choose one of my Enhanced License to be default and applied to selected images, now my images price will auto added to Enhanced License price after clicking on the size of image, see this for example http://plingstock.com/image/abstract-glowing-neon-light-stock-illustration/ ( is required to register then only you will see), I try to go back to my batch edit wanted to reset the default license but I can’t, I also try to set it to my preset Standard License but also no luck, look like can only set once and can’t edit after that.

Profile photo of flotsom
    flotsom
    Participant

Under image processing we need the ability to process & publish to a category, batch editor too cumbersome.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@pling wrote:

updated to latest version and did a test for the default License setting at batch edit, I choose one of my Enhanced License to be default and applied to selected images, now my images price will auto added to Enhanced License price after clicking on the size of image, see this for example http://plingstock.com/image/abstract-glowing-neon-light-stock-illustration/ ( is required to register then only you will see), I try to go back to my batch edit wanted to reset the default license but I can’t, I also try to set it to my preset Standard License but also no luck, look like can only set once and can’t edit after that.

I’m not sure I fully understand the problem. I read it a few times and tried to emulate what your saying, to see if I can produce the same problem.

Can someone verify Pling’s issues if they are having the same ones and expound on what is happening?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

The network results issue was fixed. It was a blunder I made changing something by request.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

VERSION 3.1.8

As promised I’m taking a few weeks to go through all of Symbiostock’s major bugs.

A rather big one is the responsive theme that doesn’t always respond the way we anticipate — primarily on the MENU NAVBAR.

Your going to love me and hate me for this, but its a necessary evil.

The menu will collapse properly now for mobiles, making a much greater use of space. *HOWEVER* if you have a flamboyant menu set up, effects will differ. So far we’re looking good in most respects, but with 160 sites of varying style, I don’t expect not to get slapped a few times.

Anyway, check out my site to see it in action. Send me a starbucks in the mail.

EDIT: NOTE —- REFRESH YOUR BROWSER before trying out the responsiveness, so your css file is re-fetched, or you will not see it in its full glory.

EDIT 2: The Twitter Bug (sounds cute actually) may finally have flown away…

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1056

Please test out the daily queue for two reasons:

1. We need to know that its working for everyone.
    2. It promotes you and Symbiostock collectively.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@nikd90 wrote:

I logged into the forum after long time. Leo has done some really great work :).

Few weeks back I edited some of my files to enable google authorship. I followed the steps provided by jsnover.

Can these be included in the theme by default so that whenever we upgrade we don’t have to edit again?

Best wishes

After I’m done with the BIG bugs, I want to implement some of jsnover’s additions, one of which is that. That google authorship is a very deep subject! I’m glad someone finally did it.

I really don’t think it’s necessary for Leo to spend hours on this, the Yoast SEO plugin does it for you. I have mine setup through that and it’s working fine. (google “site:thpstockphotos.com” to check it ) My profile pic doesn’t show up, but thats not the fault of the setup, rather its Google getting choosy what shows and what doesn’t. (google the topic and on recent forum posts you will find that this is the case). Also, it may just be my profile pic that google doesn’t like, so I will be trying another one. But you can see that it is ALL working by using the Google Structured Data Testing Tool – it retrieves it all perfectly.

There are however some bugs in the schema markup implemented in Symbio – try it on my homepage and you will see these two errors in red
    Error: Missing required field “updated”.
    Error: Missing required hCard “author”. – these don’t effect google authorship btw, but should still be fixed if possible. I

f you try an image page there are also a couple of schema errors – try here for example and note the ones in red (very bottom of page is a couple more: http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets?q=http%3A%2F%2Fthpstockphotos.com%2Fimage%2Fwooden-surface-sky-background%2F)

I’d much rather Leo worked on bugs, since G+ authorship can already be handled by Yoast, which I believe most people are using anyway?

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Just tried your site on my iPhone 4 – nice work! Thats HEAPS better.

Tiniest little bug though… once you click the menu box and it expands, if you click it again and it shrinks the small menu box retains the colour as if it is still expanded (dark grey). It also doesn’t really seem to want to re-expand again (it sometimes does, but after a bunch of clicks)

LOVE this upgrade though Leo, Very Nice! 🙂

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Glad to hear its working for you.

After some tests on my devices (Kindle, Phone, Ipad…well, the latter two are my wive’s :D) I see that its not always working as anticipated. I’m still looking at the issue, but it seems that its a common bootstrap thing. Will get back to you 😀

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

From here on I’m going to list the bugs fixed on the opening post.

Today (it seems) I’ve fixed the safari ‘.html’ bug, but we will need to verify that. I’m on ubuntu and at this time I can’t get a working safari instance 🙁

Profile photo of pling
    pling
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@pling wrote:

I’m not sure I fully understand the problem. I read it a few times and tried to emulate what your saying, to see if I can produce the same problem.

Can someone verify Pling’s issues if they are having the same ones and expound on what is happening?

I can’t change my “default license” after I set my “default license” to Enhanced License. I want to revert back the default license to standard license but no action is taken after I edit it at batch edit.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@pling wrote:

No, but I still have the problem where selecting the extended licence changes the total to 0 and the sale cannot proceed (so I have disabled P. Plugin)

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.