Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@christine wrote:

Pling, live image page. Do you have any other items in your cart as this will show the cart gotal, not just the page total.

That is something that should be separated from the download button or the button be renamed.
    Options:
    1. Separeted info such as: “Total in cart: US$ 85.00” and just the text in the button “Donwload”;
    2. Or change the button text “Go to cart (85.00)”, “My cart items (85.00)”, etc.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

You can change the button text to whatever you wish in the Symbiostock, Settings page

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant
    JoAnnSnover wrote:
    lucato wrote:
    JoAnnSnover wrote:
    I don’t think it’s the same thing (but truthfully, I didn’t understand what you wrote in the post you linked to).”
    – Translating from English to English to you. :0) It was referring to translation plugin and files, maybe that is why you didn’t get it or my English is still needing a lot of improvements. :0)
    Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@christine wrote:

You can change the button text to whatever you wish

– I know, but you have no option to remove the total from the button. ;0)

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

@lucato wrote:

@christine wrote:

You can change the button text to whatever you wish

– I know, but you have no option to remove the total from the button. ;0)

You do IF
    you go to the download page and remove items

use my site and select extended licence (if I have P. Plug-in activated) as that reverts everything to zero 😥

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of pling
    pling
    Participant

@christine wrote:

Pling, live image page. Do you have any other items in your cart as this will show the cart gotal, not just the page total.

Hi Christine, my cart is empty for your info, I clear all my cart item while I testing, the USD85 is the price I set for my Enhanced license price.

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

Symbiostock Theme 3.2.1
    Symbiostock Pro 1.4.5
    PHP 5.3.26

Not sure if this has been discussed but I did not see it. I am getting errors in the batch editor. See image.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I just fixed it and uploaded a new version for you. Let me know how it goes.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Just to inform when updating a theme, if you click on “view version x.x.x details” it is showing my own page “page not found” instead of the change log or the page with the SYM details.
    [attachment=0:1b01d1jk]update.JPG[/attachment:1b01d1jk]

tdahl-stock
    Participant

@leo wrote:

I just fixed it and uploaded a new version for you. Let me know how it goes.

I updated and still have the error. I am using the child theme so I went ahead and activated the Symbiostock theme and reactivated the child theme. Still have the error. The only customizations I have are for the home page php file.

tdahl-stock
    Participant

Just saw the update for Pro 1.4.6. I updated and the errors are gone now.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Very latest theme and plugin, and the default license still doesn’t get applied when using the batch editor.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

tdahl-stock
    Participant

@thp wrote:

Very latest theme and plugin, and the default license still doesn’t get applied when using the batch editor.

I just tested this on my test site and it worked okay. Here is what I had to do to get it to work.

1) In batch editor choose “Edit Specific Values”
    2) Choose both licenses for edit, and enable both licenses (all 4 squares checked)
    3) First choose the default license for edit (square box), then choose it as default (round circle)
    4) Then choose the other license to edit (square box)

This seems to work every time. Not very intuitive, but I tried it several times and was able to change the default license and on the image page the specified default license was chosen automatically.

Hope that procedure makes sense.

-Tim

THPStock
    Participant

@tdahl-stock wrote:

@thp wrote:

I just tested this on my test site and it worked okay. Here is what I had to do to get it to work.

1) In batch editor choose “Edit Specific Values”
    2) Choose both licenses for edit, and enable both licenses (all 4 squares checked)
    3) First choose the default license for edit (square box), then choose it as default (round circle)
    4) Then choose the other license to edit (square box)

This seems to work every time. Not very intuitive, but I tried it several times and was able to change the default license and on the image page the specified default license was chosen automatically.

Hope that procedure makes sense.

-Tim

You’re right! Worked, thanks for that Tim, think I must have been not ticking the square box on the Default section of the license that I didn’t want as default (if that makes ANY sense!)

Cheers

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

THPStock
    Participant

Can we add to the list of changes/suggestions to please remove the “supporting files” text from under the ZIP option on the image page cart? Its quite confusing. It would be great to be able to put our own text there instead, like “EPS & JPG” or to be able to have it blank for those that want it that way.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.