Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Not a bug, but missing feature. In the batch editor I have selected the category I wanted to remove some images added by mistake, but there is no “delete” button or “remove selected files”.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Leo, another not a bug, but something to review:

1. The batch editor has no option to remove images added by mistake into wrong categories. In the batch editor I have selected the category I wanted to remove the images from, but there was not “delete” button or “remove selected files”;
    2. The search function within the “All images” is terrible! It doesn’t get to find what I want within my tags, it doesn’t accept exact phrases between quotes, you do not get to use wildcard, you can’t select to search within categories, keywords or other, and so on.

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

first & last name don’t show up in symbiocard.xml or csv even though they’re set in author settings

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

From cascoly, on keyword file:

36 search logs never show calling site
    55 search externally from symbiostock-search.com doesn’t generate any log
    56 onsite search shows up as ‘remote’ rather than local
    57 searches I start on other sites that give results for my site don’t get logged when I click on an image that brings me to my site

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Update on another bug fix – translation —
    there are a few translational fixes as well as added the ability to change the names of size-types. So you can nix bloggee finally! 😀

I actually added this for translational ability reasons —

Of course there are other parts in the theme that must have the size names changed – but this is a start. let me know how you like.

I also made a few minor adjustments on other issues, but I don’t recal. This last thing was a main focus.

Profile photo of ajt
    ajt
    Participant

This image shows Author Options in 3.1.1 and 3.1.4. “Image SEO” text disappeared. Is this a side effect of last changes? 🙂

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Update on another bug fix – translation —
    there are a few translational fixes as well as added the ability to change the names of size-types. So you can nix bloggee finally! 😀

I actually added this for translational ability reasons —

Of course there are other parts in the theme that must have the size names changed – but this is a start. let me know how you like.

I also made a few minor adjustments on other issues, but I don’t recal. This last thing was a main focus.

Hi Leo, thanks.
    Here is the report of some issues on this new “bloggee” translation:
    1. IMHO, after saving, the texts on the right side of the input filed in admin area should remain the default value and not change to the changed value;
    2. As I have mentioned before, it would be cool all input/texts/memo fields for the whole theme as these sizes and cart button too, to be read for qtranslator __() / _e(), and these sizes input fields seem to be ok in part. I mean, in the front end, they just show correct the first time on the single image page. If you click on other size option, it refreshes the product form and looses the “qtranslation”. So, the code after refresh may be other that needs the __() I think.

If I find something else, I’ll post here. Thanks for a while

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Thank you for your help on that Lucato. I’m working continuously on the translation system while I address other bugs.

So far I’ve managed to put up a “remove from category” option, per request. I suppose we called that a bug for some reason, so now its finished per people’s wishes.

— Add Selected Images
    — Remove Selected Images
    — Empty Category
    — Delete Category

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@lucato wrote:

Leo, another not a bug, but something to review:
    2. The search function within the “All images” is terrible! It doesn’t get to find what I want within my tags, it doesn’t accept exact phrases between quotes, you do not get to use wildcard, you can’t select to search within categories, keywords or other, and so on.

The search in the batch editor should directly match the main site search. Let me know if it does not.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

The “SEO TEXT” issue is solved.

It was updating to a global setting instead of a local image one 😀

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

IMPORTANT:

Premium: 1.3.9
    Basic: 3.1.5

Upgrade both of these to see the following changes:

Changes apply mostly to the premium version on this update:

1: Default licenses apply to uploads/initial processing!

2: You can now remove selected images from default category in batch editor.

3: Issue with SEO Text not sticking in batch editor: SOLVED!

This is a much-desired update 😀

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Couldn’t see this on the list…

I have 2 licenses setup using the new licensing system. I made a sale today and on the email that gets sent to me (a copy of the one the purchaser sees it says under the price “License: ” but no link or text or anything.

Also the cart manager doesn’t list the license at all.

Licensing still needs some improvements.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of nikd90
    nikd90
    Participant

I logged into the forum after long time. Leo has done some really great work :).

Few weeks back I edited some of my files to enable google authorship. I followed the steps provided by jsnover.

Can these be included in the theme by default so that whenever we upgrade we don’t have to edit again?

Best wishes

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@nikd90 wrote:

I logged into the forum after long time. Leo has done some really great work :).

Few weeks back I edited some of my files to enable google authorship. I followed the steps provided by jsnover.

Can these be included in the theme by default so that whenever we upgrade we don’t have to edit again?

Best wishes

After I’m done with the BIG bugs, I want to implement some of jsnover’s additions, one of which is that. That google authorship is a very deep subject! I’m glad someone finally did it.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@leo wrote:

IMPORTANT:

Premium: 1.3.9
    Basic: 3.1.5

Upgrade both of these to see the following changes:

Changes apply mostly to the premium version on this update:

1: Default licenses apply to uploads/initial processing!

2: You can now remove selected images from default category in batch editor.

3: Issue with SEO Text not sticking in batch editor: SOLVED!

This is a much-desired update 😀

Thanks Leo, I appreciated that. I’ll check this out and will install it now.
    Just a comment that is no issue at all, but just to pass better impression on the Change log. When clicking on plug-in “View version 1.4.5 details”, it has the same content changes from 1.4.0 through 1.4.5. IMHO, it isn’t cool to repeat them, otherwiseisn’ta change log history. :0) It is better to put “few adjustments in the code in the ….” or something like that. Well, just a comment, nothing relevant. ;0)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.