Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris – other than the backend, is it affecting your store at all? This seems to be a known issue with WooCommerce, but I cannot locate any situation where that is a problem on the public store level. Are you able to place orders?

Profile photo of Chrisroll
    Chrisroll
    Participant

Hi, Robin

I can place an order on these products but :
    – On my theme (Avada), products are flaged with red ribbon as “Out of stock” on shop page (I try to find hook to avoid this).
    – Products indexed on Google show mention “out of stock” in search results.

Thanks a lot.
    Chris

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris – thanks for pointing this out. There is some known but with WooCommerce with regards to variable products. We are working on a fix, thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris – please update to version 5.1.2 which should fix this issue. Also please note that until a product is published it is normal for it to appear out of stock.

Chrisroll
    Participant

Hi Robin,

Thanks for all your efforts, but sadly, after update to 5.2, no changes with products out of stock after letting processor running all night long.
    I also run all process with no results…
    Would it be possible to implement code that changes variation status from “instock” to “outstock” and then from “outstock” to “instock” for recently (last) processed product in order to update product status?

Chris

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris – looking into it – seems auto publishing is introducing a different issue.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris – give that a go.

Chrisroll
    Participant

Hi, Robin
    It’s Perfect !
    How do you solved that ?

Many thanks !!!
    Chris

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

WooCommerce has a known bug with variations and products being muddled when it comes to stock status, and there is no clear way to easily control how it operates, so it just requires a lot of trying to reverse the “optimizations” WooCommerce devs introduce with each new version. This is why we only do updates when necessary, as the mechanisms get very unnecessarily cluttered. Nevertheless, we’ve done a lot of testing and implemented many failsafes to prevent this from happening, but if you notice any issues please let me know.

Chrisroll
    Participant

Ok Robin, thanks again !

Chrisroll
    Participant

Hey Robin,

I did several tests with product publishing and test purchases and everything runs smoothly !
    I posted a new review on wordpress.org 🙂

Chris

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thanks very much Chris! 🙂

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Hi Robin,
    Thanks for the updates and for the last version of Symbiostock.
    Could you please tell me what the last version of Symbiostock Express is? How can I upgrade it?
    ———————-
    I’m having this warning :
    Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/wwwillus/public_html/wp-content/themes/symbiostock-express/lib/cmb/init.php on line 746

This seems related to the warning from WordPress regarding the PHP update required (my current PHP version is
    ———————-
    Could you please give me a hand with this?

Thanks

BR

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Warnings are not relevant unless they are having an ill effect on your website. I would disable error reporting on your live site. The latest version of Express is 4.1.1. It should be able to upgrade from within your WordPress install.

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Thanks Robin!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.