Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Hi Robin,
    Thanks for the updates and for the last version of Symbiostock.
    Could you please tell me what the last version of Symbiostock Express is? How can I upgrade it?
    ———————-
    I’m having this warning :
    Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/wwwillus/public_html/wp-content/themes/symbiostock-express/lib/cmb/init.php on line 746

This seems related to the warning from WordPress regarding the PHP update required (my current PHP version is
    ———————-
    Could you please give me a hand with this?

Thanks

BR

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Warnings are not relevant unless they are having an ill effect on your website. I would disable error reporting on your live site. The latest version of Express is 4.1.1. It should be able to upgrade from within your WordPress install.

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Thanks Robin!

Profile photo of tbutler.symbiostock
    tbutler.symbiostock
    Participant

Just an update that we are currently in the process of doing a lot of testing and upgrading to ensure that Symbiostock is compatible with all the new versions of WooCommerce etc. We should have an upgraded release relatively soon.

IMPORTANT NOTE
    If you currently have Symbiostock Pro version 5.1.0, it is possible your system will not notify you to update due to a minor incompatibility with the newest version of WordPress.
    To fix this, just re-download a new version of Symbiostock Pro from the Symbiostock store and upload it to your site, replacing 5.1.0. Versions prior to it or after it do not have this issue.

Any reason why the download isn’t working? I ordered it a half an hour ago, and no email nor link. Help??

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – the email address you provided us has the word “symbiostock” in it. Can you confirm that is a valid email address?

Profile photo of Greg
    Greg
    Participant

Just an update that we are currently in the process of doing a lot of testing and upgrading to ensure that Symbiostock is compatible with all the new versions of WooCommerce etc. We should have an upgraded release relatively soon.

When you say all new versions, does that mean it will keep up to date with ongoing WooCommerce updates? Or will it be stuck to the first WooCommerce v 4.0.1 only? Current WooCommerce for example is v4.5.2.

If stuck on v4.0.1, what plans, if any, are there to catch up with WooCommerce continued updates?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Symbiostock Development Update’ is closed to new replies.