Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Your system scheduler will do it automatically. You just need to put it in the scheduler. See this doc:

http://www.symbiostock.org/docs/2015/05/02/setting-up-the-schedulerimage-processor/

Are your images showing up now?

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

I don’t understand how to put it in the scheduler in order to be automatic….I just can Run Manually the scheduler from Symbiostock->Settings. How do I put it in the scheduler?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

What control panel do you use? CPanel? Plesk? Both of these have the ability to add a scheduled task.

Ezeepics
    Participant

Where? On my host? Or in WordPress? On Bluehost I have a CPanel.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/Cron+Jobs#CronJobs-Addacronjob

So you go into Cpanel, follow those instructions, and stick the command you see in your Symbiostock > Settings page as the cron job. Make it run every minute, meaning put a ‘*’ in every field where it wants to know the minute, hour, day etc.

Ezeepics
    Participant

I have added it. I set Each Minute, Each day, Each Week, Each Month and Each Year

Ezeepics
    Participant

But I have set an email to receive notifications each time a cron job is done and I don’t receive nothing, even if is setted each minute. And my previews are not appearing if I not press manually button for the cron job

Ezeepics
    Participant

Ok. Now, if I delete the old Symbiostock and the old images what’s happening? The images in my new Symbiostock will be affected or no?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I’d have to see a screenshot or log in for you to see why it isn’t running – if you aren’t getting emails and images aren’t showing up, then it isn’t running.

Ezeepics
    Participant

No, that wasn’t running at the beginning….Passed ten minutes I see is running now. Please tell me which is the next step. Uninstall the old Symbiostock? Delete old images from old Symbiostock? Or if I will delete thm the new imported will be affected?

Ezeepics
    Participant

But I have doubts because I see that new images are added to my Media Library under Symbiostock and now we go over 700 images but I have only about 680. Is not that are duplicates? Cannot check because are too many

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I’ve done a restore with over 2000 images without one duplicate – so if you have any duplicates it must be because you ran the import, then restored, then ran the import again without deleting the previous restore.

There may be an easy way to find duplicates, but it will require a database query. I can do a search to find distinct titles, etc. Let me know once you have the cron job running, and everything else is fine, then I’ll help you with duplicates.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

actually, an easy way is this:

Go to phpMyAdmin – you should have this accessible via CPanel.

Click on your WordPress database.

Assuming you are using the base prefix, use this MySQL query:

SELECT  *

FROM    wp_posts wpp

WHERE   EXISTS

(

SELECT  1

FROM    wp_posts wpi

WHERE   wpi.post_title = wpp.post_title

LIMIT 1, 1

)

and wpp.post_type = ‘product’

and wpp.post_status != ‘auto-draft’

and wpp.post_status != ‘trash’

order by wpp.post_title

This will spit out all the entries and their duplicates. Just go and manually delete the ones that are duplicates.

Ezeepics
    Participant

No, before to restore it I deleted all data. I did a search and I can see yes, duplicates but one with preview and the other one without preview. I think is because I run the cron job manually and than I set the cron job automatically and it’s creating them again. I don’t understand why. First of all I think I have to wait for it to finish in order to see total number of files….

Ezeepics
    Participant

Cannot find WordPress database. In PhpMyAdmin I have three databases under my account wor1. wor2, wor3. I don’t know if wor is used abrev. for WordPress…But in each one is a mess, are tens and tens of folders….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.