Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mike1
    mike1
    Participant

Hi Robin,

Can you help me out please – I have just suffered a major issue on my laptop and had to do an image restore back to 8th November from 21st November.

All is now up and running but I have lost everything I didn’t think to save separately between those dates. Symbiostock Express was a download ordered 15th November (Order #31628), it didn’t occur to me to save it and it has gone from my download folder – along with everything else between the 8th and 21st November!

On “Orders” in my account I find I have reached my download limit of 1, cannot install the theme on the second site I mentioned in this link https://www.symbiostock.org/forums/topic/symbiostock-express-can-it-be-used-on-two-wp-sites/ and therefore can’t begin work on it, This is fairly urgent please so would be grateful if you could reset it on the account so I can download again? (This request also added to the original thread)

If for any reason you can’t do this, as a Plan B would you be able to facilitate me using the same download by switching it from the original site, which was only a test/practice site to the main one? If I can only have it one then the second site is the one I must have.

Thanks – Mike

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Mike – don’t fret – I’ve reset your download permissions and you can download Symbiostock Express again. Let me know if you need anything else!

Profile photo of mike1
    mike1
    Participant

Thanks Robin – you are a star!

All safely installed on the new site and ready to start work.

Thanks again – Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.