Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DonLand
    DonLand
    Participant

I tried getting it into my Dragonfly child theme by pasting the following code from the Symbiostock main theme into either of the Dragonflys Theme Functions (functions.php and symbiostock-dragonflyfunctions.php).

One does nothing and the other leaves code appearing at the top of my page while doing nothing else.

>>>>>>>

//set the results per page depending on if we are doing image search

function symbiostock_image_results_per_page( $query )
    {
    $network_search = get_query_var( ‘symbiostock_network_search’ );

if ( $network_search != true && !is_admin( ) )
    {
    $marketer_user_key = get_option( ‘marketer_user_number’ );
    $marketer_key = get_query_var( ‘ss-‘ . $marketer_user_key );

isset( $marketer_key ) && !empty( $marketer_key ) ? $per_page = 100
    : $per_page = 60;

$per_page = apply_filters( ‘symbiostock_posts_per_page’ , $per_page );

$query->set( ‘posts_per_page’ , $per_page );
    return;
    }
    }

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

I have looked around and hopefully I have not missed it but,

When a purchase is made the email that goes out to the customer, the email to the seller, the customer file management area, nor the Cart Manager identifies the license the image was sold under. The emails show the price of the image and then the total cost of the image with the upgraded license but does not identify why the total cost was higher than the image price.

Image of the email that goes to the seller:

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Here are a few bugs I’ve noticed:

Running version 2.8.8 with pro plug in
    child theme using Home page generator
    5.2 (single php.ini) (wondering if I should upgrade to 5.3 or 5.4 single php.ini versions)

On laptop using Firefox, site appears normal
    On desktop using Firefox, it shows the mobile format with everything lined up vertically – loses all the side by side CTA fields and Featured and Latest images are lined up vertically. Same problem on search results, category views and image pages, all lined up vertically.
    iPad also shows the mobile format. Seems like there is enough screen to show the standard format instead of mobile. What should be expected on the iPad?

Also, in IE10, the color changes to the CTA headers with gradient color are not retained when viewing. Same for the changes to the footer background color. They view as expected in the editing panel but appear light grey when viewing the page.

Separate issue: The Latest Images on the home page are not centered in their individual cells, they are justified Left so when viewing mobile they are off to the left, not centered like the Featured Images.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

FINALLY!!!

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

AUTO LOGIN!!!!!!!!

https://github.com/orangeman555/symbiostock/blob/master/symbiostock.zip?raw=true

Very very simple. User lands on product page. User sees the annoying “Sign up!” prompt. They sign up. Instantly they are logged in, and they never leave the page. ONTO PURCHASE!

Hasn’t everyone been relentlessly asking for this from day one! Mark this day on the calendar!

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Btw I’ve also noted the above bug reports. I just had to get excited over this.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Leo, this is great … for those who can use it without getting problems with their tax office … but do you still have those poor symbiostockers from Europe in mind who should be able to get VAT-Id and address during the registration … just a question, I don’t want to dull your joy 🙂

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I need a develpment team.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

I know, wish I could help you …

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

@leo wrote:

FINALLY!!!

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

AUTO LOGIN!!!!!!!!

https://github.com/orangeman555/symbiostock/blob/master/symbiostock.zip?raw=true

Very very simple. User lands on product page. User sees the annoying “Sign up!” prompt. They sign up. Instantly they are logged in, and they never leave the page. ONTO PURCHASE!

Hasn’t everyone been relentlessly asking for this from day one! Mark this day on the calendar!

Wonderful Stuff! 🙂

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@leo wrote:

FINALLY!!!
    AUTO LOGIN!!!!!!!!….Hasn’t everyone been relentlessly asking for this from day one! Mark this day on the calendar!

great news!

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

minor problem: [symbiostock_upgrade] when some users do an upgrade I get 3 identical emails announcing it

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

minor problem: [symbiostock_upgrade] when some users do an upgrade I get 3 identical emails announcing it

Just throwing something out there but could it be the following. I have not updated my live site but here is how I am use to doing it. On my test site I usually see multiple emails and I think it correlates to the following actions.

1. first email from actual updating the site through WP theme update
    2. second email from activating the new version
    3. third email from reactivating the child theme

Not sure where I heard it but is there a need to activate an updated theme to get everything updated (fully deployed)? I am new to wordpress so I was not sure myself.

-Tim

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

I don’t know much about it but a thought pops up in my head. Could it be from the test sites people have currently? Could that generate the additional notifications?

Jo

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

that might be it — there’s usually no need to activate the new theme, though if you do it thru the update rather than using a new zip

as isaid, it’s minor, but could start adding up as the network grows

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@jorodrigues wrote:

@cascoly wrote:

I don’t know much about it but a thought pops up in my head. Could it be from the test sites people have currently? Could that generate the additional notifications?

Jo

these have all been identical emails from the one site each time it happens

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.