Tagged: download not exist
July 4, 2016 at 6:30 pm #27051July 4, 2016 at 7:27 pm #27056July 4, 2016 at 7:56 pm #27057July 4, 2016 at 8:03 pm #27058
The order appears as “Processing”, but I obtain the download link by email.
By clicking this download link in the email, I get the “Not found page”.July 4, 2016 at 8:11 pm #27060
After refreshing the Checkout page in the order details, I obtain the download link tooJuly 4, 2016 at 8:25 pm #27062
I have information sent in a personal message as promised
to me it was the same on the order confirmation you will receive a download link already befor the download confirmation
EvertJuly 4, 2016 at 8:50 pm #27064July 4, 2016 at 9:49 pm #27069
1) I manually ran the processor with error reporting enabled and after a few tries it processed all the orders. Why it worked randomly, I cannot say, but this is 99% of the time a server related issue. My guess is sometimes there is insufficient memory/cpu allocated to your website and the server cancels the processing mid-way or something along those lines.
Either way there is no code fix I can think of. Just make sure you have the processor running for sure every minute and hopefully it will get the orders processed.July 4, 2016 at 10:01 pm #27070
Ronald: Regarding the processing email showing the download link and also the order page doing this when you refresh, this is clearly a bug on the part of WooCommerce. I can’t believe they have stupid bugs like that. I’m going to have to notify them about it.
Thankfully it’s not a HUGE issue as customers will receive the completed email with the correct download link as well. In your case because the processor is not running reliably, it becomes a bigger problem.July 4, 2016 at 10:11 pm #27072
Thanks a lot Robin, I’m going to contact Bluehost to try to fix thisJuly 5, 2016 at 2:52 am #27081
You have everything now in Robin
greetings evertJuly 5, 2016 at 3:12 pm #27092
Hey Ronald – so I contacted WooCommerce and looks like there’s an easy fix for the download links:
Just go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Downloadable Products
Un-check “Grant access to downloadable products after payment”
I’ve added this setting’s fix to 3.2.2. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
We’re going to be launching the hosting system quite soon so if you’re keen, I can help get your site back on there and it may rectify some of your issues. BlueHost support is a nightmare.July 5, 2016 at 3:20 pm #27093
Okay so you had not upgraded Symbiostock to 3.2 so I did that. Then I enabled Symbiostock Pro. That’s all working fine now.
You are running a newer WooCommerce version than what we support – if you are fine with that, that’s fine, but I can’t guarantee there won’t be issues.
I did a test upload and your processor added it successfully. You should be good to go!July 5, 2016 at 10:52 pm #27102
Then I had misunderstood, I try to update with only the pro. the light did strange things, I did not know you first that had to do and then the pro. My webmaster has tested Symbio to update Woocomerce and everything worked;-) He was help me with te problems whit te hostingprovider.
Thanks again for your help, I am now also enable the Zip
EvertJuly 5, 2016 at 11:03 pm #27103
1. I unchecked “Grant access to downloadable products after payment” and everything is OK now: The order receipt (first email) does not show a download link and refreshing the Checkout page does not show it neither.
2. Bluehost did not give me a solution regarding the processor (disappointing support). I had to manually activate the processor. After this, the order was completed and the email was sent with a correct download link.
3. The quality of the downloaded image is OK again, even if I don’t know why this was failing.
4. Waiting for your new hosting solution.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.