Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Thanks Robin,

I disabled the ZIP file option and ordered a small jpg image to test again.

The order appears as “processing” with no change.

The name of the link is <small>0dffff.media</small>

and the resulting URL is http://www.illustratoons.com/7473-7474-eps which gives me a Not found page

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Ronald,

I’m confused – how do you get the download link if the order never completes?

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

The order appears as “Processing”, but I obtain the download link by email.

By clicking this download link in the email, I get the “Not found page”.

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

After refreshing the Checkout page in the order details, I obtain the download link too

Profile photo of Evert Bruinekool
    Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I have information sent in a personal message as promised

to me it was the same on the order confirmation you will receive a download link already befor the download confirmation

Evert

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hmm. Send me your login info as well Ronald and I’ll take a look. If the order is in processing you should not be receiving a download link.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Ronald:

1) I manually ran the processor with error reporting enabled and after a few tries it processed all the orders. Why it worked randomly, I cannot say, but this is 99% of the time a server related issue. My guess is sometimes there is insufficient memory/cpu allocated to your website and the server cancels the processing mid-way or something along those lines.

Either way there is no code fix I can think of. Just make sure you have the processor running for sure every minute and hopefully it will get the orders processed.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Ronald: Regarding the processing email showing the download link and also the order page doing this when you refresh, this is clearly a bug on the part of WooCommerce. I can’t believe they have stupid bugs like that. I’m going to have to notify them about it.

Thankfully it’s not a HUGE issue as customers will receive the completed email with the correct download link as well. In your case because the processor is not running reliably, it becomes a bigger problem.

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Thanks a lot Robin, I’m going to contact Bluehost to try to fix this

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Hi Robin,

You have everything now in Robin

greetings evert

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Ronald – so I contacted WooCommerce and looks like there’s an easy fix for the download links:

Just go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products >  Downloadable Products

Un-check “Grant access to downloadable products after payment”

I’ve added this setting’s fix to 3.2.2. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

We’re going to be launching the hosting system quite soon so if you’re keen, I can help get your site back on there and it may rectify some of your issues. BlueHost support is a nightmare.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Evert:

Okay so you had not upgraded Symbiostock to 3.2 so I did that. Then I enabled Symbiostock Pro. That’s all working fine now.

You are running a newer WooCommerce version than what we support – if you are fine with that, that’s fine, but I can’t guarantee there won’t be issues.

I did a test upload and your processor added it successfully. You should be good to go!

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Thanks Robin,

Then I had misunderstood, I try to update with only the pro. the light did strange things, I did not know you first that had to do and then the pro. My webmaster has tested Symbio to update Woocomerce and everything worked;-) He was help me with te problems whit te hostingprovider.

Thanks again for your help, I am now also enable the Zip

Evert

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Hi Robin,

1. I unchecked “Grant access to downloadable products after payment” and everything is OK now: The order receipt (first email) does not show a download link and refreshing the Checkout page does not show it neither.

2. Bluehost did not give me a solution regarding the processor (disappointing support). I had to manually activate the processor. After this, the order was completed and the email was sent with a correct download link.

3. The quality of the downloaded image is OK again, even if I don’t know why this was failing.

4. Waiting for your new hosting solution.

Thanks

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

there is someone who has experience with SSL certificate and symbio everything seems if the ssl is install by Cron Job to go wrong and automatic operations do not work bij hand is also finisht the cron job it dont work. Noting is change only install the SSL, everyting working befor

Greetings Evert

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.