Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No – when an order is placed it is automatically put in processing mode and the cron job processes it. That warning is only there so that if you see a processing order you don’t manually set it to complete. Previously, as images were resized on the fly when a download was initiated, you could do this and it would still work. Now it will not because images are not processed on the fly.

Same with test orders – once you place a test order, you can’t set it to complete to get the downloads. You need to set it to processing and let the cron job create the files.

Once the files are all complete, the system automatically sets the order to complete and emails the customer.

So it is all completely automated – more so than before, so this is just a warning to prevent admins from interrupting that process prematurely.

Profile photo of Evert Bruinekool
    Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Good news resolved some issues and a mistake. Auto Crown job is stopped by my hosting, I ask hosting2go the question why? They say it does not support.
    If the transmission as zip off and I manually run the crown jop then works the link. As soon I send as Zip goes it wrong. A good friend with training for this work finds out. Meanwhile, the system works now on the latest update of symbio and woocomerce. Should anyone have a ideas for zip let me know

If I say yes on this it don’t work
    Deliver media as ZIP files In order to use the most robust download method, which is a simple redirect, while still forcing a download upon the customer, zipping the final rendered file is the best option. Requires that your server supports the ZipArchive extension. If you enable this and the ZipArchive extension is not enabled, the media will still be delivered through the base redirect method. Adds load to your processor when processing purchases. Be aware that each individual media file will be contained in its own ZIP file – this cannot be circumvented due to the way WooCommerce works. (Recommended)
    THX Evert

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

There may be a syntax issue with the ZIPs that create an error on some PHP installs. It will be rectified in 3.2 which will be released shortly.

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

THX for helping to all

Evert

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Great Robin, thanks for explaining that clearly.

BTW – I have seen a few mentions of 3.2 -is there significant changes coming?

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same problem, a link to download that does not work and gives a “Not found page”. Any fix on this? Thanks

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Are you letting the cron job process the order yourself? How are you getting the download link? Are you completing the order yourself or letting the processor do it?

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Evriting works now perfect, I fil on this momen the site whit pictures. Now the Crownjob does his work automatic

Mij hosting has instal the link for me under the Cron Jop button in a plesk pannel

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Fantastic!

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

If you like it to look  http://dutchshippingarchive.nl/

I have 500.000 pictures from everiting. in Holland and Europ the bigest collection about Dutch shipping and maritiem heritage

Its mij job as journalist

The provider has look for a free crownjob accound 😉 and fix it

THX for everyting

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Looks good Evert – maybe explore different themes as the site currently looks a little bit messy and is a bit hard to navigate.

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

I have update and the crownjob finst en do’nt work. I have put mij backup back en it is working

Maby have you somting whit this information

regards evert

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Evert – have you installed Symbiostock Pro?

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

i hav installed automatic

i don’t no 😉

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Evert,

As of 3.2 you need to download Symbiostock Pro and install that as well. Just get it by clicking on the ‘Shop’ button at the top.

And install it, and everything should be working again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.