Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Evert Bruinekool
    Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Does anyone have any idea why the sales confirmation it is a download link, but if you click on it you get an error. The file does not exist.

I thought back clean instalation but that makes no difference.

THX Evert

info@ejbruinekoolfotografie.com my mail

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

2.55 is the version of WC

The name of te site is hetfotoarchief.nl

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

<h1 style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; line-height: normal;”>2.55 is the version witch standing in Symbio</h1>
    <h1 style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; line-height: normal;”>This is the eror message after us the link here downstairs</h1>

The link sent you to this adres http://hetfotoarchief.nl/464-467-jpg
    <h1 style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; line-height: normal;”>Not Found</h1>
    <p style=”margin: 0 0 16px;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>The requested document was not found on this server.</span></p>
    <p style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”></p>

<hr style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;” />

<address style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>Web Server at hetfotoarchief.nl</address>
    <p style=”margin: 0 0 16px;”></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0 0 16px;”>Je bestelling is ontvangen en is nu in behandeling. Ter referentie worden hieronder je bestelgegevens getoond:</p>

<h2 style=”color: #557da1; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; line-height: 130%; margin: 16px 0px 8px;”>Bestelling #471</h2>

<table class=”td” style=”width: 100%; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; color: #737373; border: 1px solid #e4e4e4;” border=”1″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”6″>
    <thead>
    <tr>
    <th class=”td” style=”border: 1px solid #e4e4e4; padding: 12px;” scope=”col”>Product</th>
    <th class=”td” style=”border: 1px solid #e4e4e4; padding: 12px;” scope=”col”>Aantal</th>
    <th class=”td” style=”border: 1px solid #e4e4e4; padding: 12px;” scope=”col”>Prijs</th>
    </tr>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
    <tr class=”order_item”>
    <td class=”td” style=”vertical-align: middle; border: 1px solid #eeeeee; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; word-wrap: break-word; padding: 12px;”>Naamloos-1.jpg
    <small>License: Print small tot ca. 13 x 18 cm, 58 euro excl. btw One Time Use One Page
    To Process: 1</small>
    <small class=”download-url”>Download: 59a703.media</small></td>
    <td class=”td” style=”vertical-align: middle; border: 1px solid #eeeeee; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; padding: 12px;”>1</td>
    <td class=”td” style=”vertical-align: middle; border: 1px solid #eeeeee; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; padding: 12px;”><span class=”amount”>€0.00</span></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

THX Evert

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant
    sorry i copy somting it diddend work
    I work with te version from woodcomerce  wat was say in symbio
    This is the link on the order wat was send bij woocomerce/ symbio
    <small>To Process: 1</small>
    <small class=”download-url”>Download: 59a703.media</small>
    If you klik then  go it to this adres http://hetfotoarchief.nl/464-467-jpg
    Thats correct
    than he say
    <h1 style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; line-height: normal;”>Not Found</h1>
    <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>The requested document was not found on this server.</span>
    THX Evert
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

The issue is that the cron job has not yet processed your product. Please read the note at the top of the order page. It states that you must always set an order to processing and let the cron job then process. Otherwise you will experience exactly what you are experiencing.

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

THX I go look tomorro of i can fix it and let it now

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Hi a little bit longer I try a lot settings

I have lots of settings and unchecked and try to order. I get the idea that Crone Job turnover not automatically files. I put into the operation self bij hand, he indicates that creates files for customers. However, the link  from the customer does not find the picture.

This while the photos in the program at defalt media folder location good condition, checked with the ftp. The testing program going wel.

Wood Commerce gives to downlods redict and Provide access to downloadable products after payment is checked.

My feeling is that not the cusomer files not good linked or he can’t find the files.

It seems to me when I read it in conjunction with the Paypal payment process is supposed to go to deliver automatically. Or is that a wrong mindset of me.

Is there somewhere a screenshot of all the settings.

I’m afraid my knowledge is not enough.

Someone who could help I would be in the area of Hilversum in the Netherlands are also happy. Most people do not even know what symbio is around here, unfortunately.

Error(s): Failed to process image for customer download for Naamloos-1.jpg in order ID: 477 | Failed to process image for customer download for Naamloos-1.jpg in order ID: 476 | Failed to process image for customer download for Naamloos-1.jpg in order ID: 475 | Failed to process image for customer download for Naamloos-1.jpg in order ID: 474 | Failed to process image for customer download for Naamloos-1.jpg in order ID: 471 | Failed to process image for customer download for Naamloos-1.jpg in order ID: 478 | Failed to process image for customer download for Naamloos-1.jpg in order ID: 470 | Dismiss error(s).

Note that Symbiostock orders should never be manually set to ‘Complete’ – always set them to ‘Processing’ and let the processor then prepare the media and update the order when ready. If you set it to ‘Complete’, customers will receive download links that may not work. You may also re-process an order by setting it to ‘Processing’ anytime.

THX for looking and answer Evert

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

I can’t fiks it. I have the forem you even ask dispositions. Unfortunately my knowledge is too limited. My english is in this area, unfortunately, I am also a limiting factor. Suppose I create credentials for my site, that you can go in. What is the cost if you make running the program. And that everything possible as you said insall. The problem is he can not find in the downloadable from the file or not run good crown job
    Regards Evert

Have you a mailadres

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Other posibilitie is there in holland a compagnie that no a lot from symbio

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Evert – PM me your login info and I’ll take a look.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

<span style=”color: #272727; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>”It states that you must always set an order to processing and let the cron job then process”</span>

Robin – are you saying that ALL sales must be manually processed by manually setting each order to “processing” in order for the system to work?

This didn’t use to be the case, I don’t think?

Can you please clarify, as this sounds concerning if our webshops aren’t fully automated.

Cheers

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No – when an order is placed it is automatically put in processing mode and the cron job processes it. That warning is only there so that if you see a processing order you don’t manually set it to complete. Previously, as images were resized on the fly when a download was initiated, you could do this and it would still work. Now it will not because images are not processed on the fly.

Same with test orders – once you place a test order, you can’t set it to complete to get the downloads. You need to set it to processing and let the cron job create the files.

Once the files are all complete, the system automatically sets the order to complete and emails the customer.

So it is all completely automated – more so than before, so this is just a warning to prevent admins from interrupting that process prematurely.

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

Good news resolved some issues and a mistake. Auto Crown job is stopped by my hosting, I ask hosting2go the question why? They say it does not support.
    If the transmission as zip off and I manually run the crown jop then works the link. As soon I send as Zip goes it wrong. A good friend with training for this work finds out. Meanwhile, the system works now on the latest update of symbio and woocomerce. Should anyone have a ideas for zip let me know

If I say yes on this it don’t work
    Deliver media as ZIP files In order to use the most robust download method, which is a simple redirect, while still forcing a download upon the customer, zipping the final rendered file is the best option. Requires that your server supports the ZipArchive extension. If you enable this and the ZipArchive extension is not enabled, the media will still be delivered through the base redirect method. Adds load to your processor when processing purchases. Be aware that each individual media file will be contained in its own ZIP file – this cannot be circumvented due to the way WooCommerce works. (Recommended)
    THX Evert

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

There may be a syntax issue with the ZIPs that create an error on some PHP installs. It will be rectified in 3.2 which will be released shortly.

Evert Bruinekool
    Participant

THX for helping to all

Evert

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.