Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Love the upgrade. Thanks!

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

OK…..I got an email saying I purchased the two files in my cart. But the link takes me back to the same page as my cart, and asks me to download the files and pay for them again. Is it because I put that URL in at PayPal?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I was logged in, so it was me who got the files. Your account’s files didn’t change. I purchased them as whatever account you made me.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

So it worked OK for you? You were able to download the files? I guess I’d better put PayPal back the way I had it, then. 🙂

Thanks again.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I just managed to download my image. So its working now 🙂

Just note, your top bar is blocking the top cart and login menu bar. If that makes sense.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Oh, good! Yes, I noticed about the top of the page. On my iPad, the bar above my logo is cutting the top of my logo off. Don’t know how to fix it. Is there a different header template for this version of Symbiostock?

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Just note, your top bar is blocking the top cart and login menu bar. If that makes sense.

I noticed this too when using chrome — my main page menu was overwritten – either went away or was fixed with 2.7.3

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I moved things around, so looking better now.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

I followed this thread with interest yesterday, because I still hadn’t tested a sale. Glad to know Shelma’s site worked and Ron got the image he ordered.

So, this morning my husband signed up as a customer and purchased a bloggee license from me. Both he and I have gotten notices of the $$ transaction, so all seems good on that front.

But… how does he actually get the image? I believe there’s supposed to be a link somewhere, but we’re not finding it. Does that show up in his shopping cart on my website, or is it supposed to come to him via email?

Advice, please!

ADDED: I should mention that his shopping card on my site still shows the image into as it was before he made the purchase, with a button asking him to “Agree to terms above. Pay Now”. Even though the Paypal transactions have cleared on both sides.

Seems like the text there should be different now, such as “Thank you for your purchase. Please click here to download your image.”

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Just click on the user name, it will take you to your cart. That link is shown on the paypal purchase confirmation screen as well.

marthamarks
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Just click on the user name, it will take you to your cart. That link is shown on the paypal purchase confirmation screen as well.

Thanks for that tip, Ron, but it takes me back to the Customer License and File Management Area, with the same info as before the purchase. Is that what you mean by the “cart”?

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Thats correct, thats where the image sits ready for download after a purchase

marthamarks
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Thats correct, thats where the image sits ready for download after a purchase

Hmmm. But there’s nothing to tell the buyer that. It looks exactly the same as before the purchase. There’s no acknowledgement of purchase, no “click here to download your image.” Nothing different.

Is he supposed to click the image on that page? If not… what?

ADDED: If he clicks the thumbnail there, it takes him to the full image page. Not to a download.

marthamarks
    Participant

Ron, I just saw your registration on my site come through via email. You are so nice!!

If you make a purchase, I’ll refund the $$.

ADDED:
    ASIDE TO OTHERS: He did just make a purchase. It came through too. Is this a great team effort, or what??!!

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

You have the same problem as Michelle

It al works perfectly until I click to download the image and then I get a blank screen here

http://bestnaturestock.com/wp-content/symbiostock_file_download.php

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.