Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

You have the same problem as Michelle

It al works perfectly until I click to download the image and then I get a blank screen here

http://bestnaturestock.com/wp-content/symbiostock_file_download.php

OK. That is hugely helpful! I’ll go back through her thread and see if I can fix it.

I’ll let you know when to try it again, okay?

Ron… you are a peach!

marthamarks
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@shelma1 wrote:

@leo wrote:

Just to re-mention it, I could use some admin priveleges to make sure that issue gets fixed – thus saving people unecessary work/trouble.

Make me an admin account leo [at] symbiostock.com if you wish.

OK, email is on its way.

I’m applying ALL fixes to the latest version (the latest being the best)

You appear to have a rather unmodified site (no custom styles, basic) would you mind if I put you on the latest version with the most fixes? It will appear different with the menus, but there’s LOTS of improvements visually and otherwise.

I can apply/test all the fixes I do with this version so I’m offering to upgrade you in the process.

Now that I’m in the same spot as Shelma was yesterday, let me ask Leo directly:

Leo, have you made a change that would work for me if I upgrade from my current version 2.6.5? I’m very happy with that at present, wasn’t planning to upgrade, but I do need to get this fixed.

Leo, please advise when you get on. Many thanks!

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Yes, Leo fixed this issue for me, so I don’t know how to repair it. Hopefully he can help you too.

marthamarks
    Participant

UPDATE:

Well, Ron’s purchase of an image from me actually did go through earlier today, complete with email link. So yep, my setup is working. Yeah!!!

I was cc’d on his confirmation email from Paypal. That included the download link, so now I see how it’s supposed to happen. And today I learned how to refund a payment on Paypal, so that’s good too.

Thanks again, Ron, for helping me out that way. It’s a huge relief to know it’s working.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

No worries Martha, its no problem to return the favour to the community. However, its still not working 🙁 sorry. Still a blank screen and the image is not downloading.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Did you upgrade to the latest version? I fixed the login white-screen. Is there a new problem?

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Me or Martha? I have no issues at the moment.

marthamarks
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

No worries Martha, its no problem to return the favour to the community. However, its still not working 🙁 sorry. Still a blank screen and the image is not downloading.

Oh wow, Ron, I thought it had gone through okay for you. That’s a downer. (It didn’t go through for my husband’s 2 purchases this morning, but I thought that was just because I did something wrong. Guess not.)

OK, Leo, looks like I need your help now too.

marthamarks
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Did you upgrade to the latest version? I fixed the login white-screen. Is there a new problem?

Leo, when you refer to the “latest version” do you mean a “fix” for 2.6.5 or a full-fledged upgrade to 2.7.3 ??

I’ve been happy with 2.6.5 and wasn’t planning to change until the latest was bug free. But if you tell me it’s good to go now, I’ll take the leap.

Please advise.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

@marthamarks wrote:

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Oh wow, Ron, I thought it had gone through okay for you. That’s a downer. (It didn’t go through for my husband’s 2 purchases this morning, but I thought that was just because I did something wrong. Guess not.)

No the payment went through, thats the email you get from Symbiostock and then PayPal. But the download is not working as explained in my previous comment with the link.

Something is preventing the image from being downloaded. It all works fine, up until the download.

marthamarks
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

@marthamarks wrote:

@Semmick Photo wrote:

No the payment went through, thats the email you get from Symbiostock and then PayPal. But the download is not working as explained in my previous comment with the link.

Something is preventing the image from being downloaded. It all works fine, up until the download.

I appreciate that clarification. It helps.

Is this a different problem from what Shelma had?

Is it likely something wrong with my setup?

Leo, it really does look like I need your help.

SemmickPhoto
    Participant

No, its the same issue I encountered when purchasing from Shelma1

marthamarks
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

No, its the same issue I encountered when purchasing from Shelma1

OK. Leo fixed her problem, I understand. Looks like I’ll need his help too.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.