Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Hello Robin,

i am missing a download link for my Symbiostock Maps Order (36111) from March 11, 2020 – would you please provide me with a working version? (I have already sent a mail)

Thanks a lot
    Knut

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Knut,

I sent you a response with the download link some time ago – perhaps you are not receiving our emails?

I am PMing you a link to the download on here. Please check your spam folder as well.

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

thank you! – I have installed a first version and am very satisfied with the display / options. However, I am still missing a crucial feature: is it possible to assign the start value or the center of the map the coordinates of the product via shortcode? … I would like to use Symbiostock Maps via shortcode with a custom tab and cannot assign an individual start position to the product there.

I’m wondering, because this feature is already available in the simple version – in the Symbiostock Settings you can already activate: “Map reflecting the image’s source location”..

btw. here is my fist try – the upper map in the description is from the Map-Addon, the lower from the basic Map-GPS feature: https://hebstreits.com/product/%D0%B8%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%BA-izhevsk-russia-modern-print-template-in-various-formats/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.