Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Found some scattered spaces in the search results:
    screenshot.jpg

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

You can take mine as showcase, it has no modifications. What you see is what you get. Except for the logos in the footer. I have a few great collections set up, and used the icons in the menu bar.

Profile photo of ajt
    ajt
    Participant

Thumbnails in search results were normal in 2.8, in 2.8.1 Firefox shows them smaller.

Left – Chrome, Right – Firefox

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I’ll get on that one fast. I also want to know if resized images appear pixelated on any browsers. I haven’t noticed any yet – everything looks smooth

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@jsfoto wrote:

@leo wrote:

… Its not easy updating and finding some new feature has tweaked out a previous feature! ….

I admit I was sceptic before I updated from 2.6.5 (I was quiet happy with my site like it was) … and the WSOD really scared me, cause I had no idea where it came from …
    BUT:
    I really love the new version more and more every day as I discover its potential … Great job Leo!

Thanks! Its refreshing to hear its been a step up!

That reminds me – I’m going to need some showcase sites to show symbiostockers the improvements.

I’m not ready with my site, but if you would like to use mine, please feel free to showcase it.

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@Semmick Photo wrote:

Yes I got this too.

J

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@leo wrote:

That reminds me – I’m going to need some showcase sites to show symbiostockers the improvements.

Mine is mostly finished layout wise. I just need to do a bit of writing to create a bit of a help for the button and do a blurb thingy about Symbiostock, what it is, etc.

Jo

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

Leo, not a bug, and obviously not a priority.. but is it possible to add customization options for buttons?

it would be perfect if we could change the colors of the “search” and “download” buttons without needing to use a child theme..

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

leo – can you posted an update on the previous list of bugs/features? that way we can avoid listing things that have already been reported

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@cidepix wrote:

Leo, not a bug, and obviously not a priority.. but is it possible to add customization options for buttons?

it would be perfect if we could change the colors of the “search” and “download” buttons without needing to use a child theme..

I would like to add:

It would be really, really great if the colors in product table (blue in header, yellow on active size), the blue color of the links to the Symbiostock communtity, and the colors on the new categories page could be easily changed too 🙂
    Probably it would be best to make everything which has a color customizable to the indivudal color schemes of our sites 😀

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

I have tried to use all the background, home page and footer features, so my page may be a little to busy for your tastes. You are welcome to use it.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Welcome to use my site thpstockphotos.com in your showcase Leo.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

Mine too.

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

Has anyone else seen this? I am using the standard generated Home Page. Same as you Leo. When I populate the Featured Images box the following is what it looks like. As you can see the 7th image populates to the right like there are images before it and then it puts the next image below starting from the left.

I can’t get it to fill the second line. I have removed them all by removing all images from the Symbiostock Featured Images category and then put them back in. Keeps doing the same thing.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Noted!

And someone just reminded me that the padding is lacking in a few areas like the logo area and breadcrumbs.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.