Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mfawver
    mfawver
    Participant

My test log in is working after I followed the steps of turning on and off the theme and reinstalling the email plugin. I also change the *A password will be emailed to you” sentence to something else. The only problem I see now is that when you register, the sentence “Password does not match” is visible in a bar below where you enter the password. Shouldn’t this be hidden? Is there any way to fix this? Seems like it would be confusing for new people registering. Thanks for any help! Melinda

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

Great that you took the plunge — Would you consider offering the fix to others for a small fee? or donation?

Of course, no problem, who needs it just contact me and let an email adress, I will send it. Is a file you have to upload in the /wp-includes/ folder. Than keep it safe because each time the WordPress update pass you have to re-apply it. I will find your messages tommorrow because now I’m going to sleep, here is. 1.09 a.m. 😐

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

There are two options, one for wp-includes another one for wp-config/plugins Just send me your email and we’ll see which one works for you

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.