Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Hi Symbiostockers,

i have an issue with download links – i’ve get an notice after symzio sale with broken vector-download link. but i think it is an symbiostock / cron topic.

The problem after purchasing: the customer gets an download link like “123xy.media” without any delay – it seems that no image will be processed. the link does not work for download anything.

i in my opinion it seems that the cron job is not correctly running. CW-Version 2.5.5 WP Version 4.7.2

the latest correct sale for working downloads was 2017/02/21. .. and i doesn’t  change any bigger issues.

Does anyone have an idea or an comparable problem in the past?

Thanks, Knut

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

As there is no versioning change between Feb 21st and now, it must be the file itself and not the cron job. Can you test with another file?

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

i had a call with my host – it’s the same theme as last year. Some vector media will produce RAM overload/overflow on the Server – in this case while the customer try to download eps vectors as jpg. It sounds me a bit intransparent.

But yes, i’ve had a test with uploaded eps-vectors and they works with alternate jpg pretty well – so this is recommended for me from now. (in the past, i try to upload simple s/w vectors as eps only..)

..you can mark me as resolved. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.