Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #32126
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

    Hi Graham – let me take a look – that is very odd behavior.

    #32127
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

    Hi Graham – I can’t spot any issue with your account. Perhaps try moving the DNS and then testing as it may have something to do with the fact that the IP does not point to it properly. If it does not work once that is done then I can more readily diagnose it.

    #35221
    Profile photo of Richard
    Richard
    Participant

    Hi all,
    How did you get on with this? I am looking to change the word “License” to “Product”.

    I have installed a custom CSS & JS plugin however using the above code it doesn’t change it.

    Thoughts?

    #35222
    Profile photo of gc
    Graham
    Participant

    Richard,
    I needed to make quite extensive changes to the single product page and I did this by adding an edited Woocommerce variable.php file to my child theme.
    The original file is in: wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php
    I placed the copied and modified file as Woocommerce suggests: “This template can be overridden by copying it to yourtheme/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php.”
    Hope that helps.
    Graham

    #35223
    Profile photo of Richard
    Richard
    Participant

    Thanks Graham,

    I have it resolved now, I modified Robin’s JS to accomplish what I need. You can see this here: Example

    Here is the modified code:

    jQuery(document).ready(function( $ ){
        $("a.button.product_type_variable.add_to_cart_button.kad-btn.headerfont.kad_add_to_cart").text('Select Product');
      	if ($("td.product_label label").text() == 'Choose your License') $("td.product_label label").text('Choose your Product');
        if ($("td.sse_product_license_licensetitle").text() == 'License') $("td.sse_product_license_licensetitle").text('Product');
        if ($("td.sse_product_license_typetitle").text() == 'Type') $("td.sse_product_license_typetitle").text('License');
    });

    This is suffice for my needs and I should now be able to add prints to my “Product List”.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.