Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

@jorodrigues wrote:

@cidepix wrote:

Can you try opera desktop on my site and see if the “create account” button is activated..

Done and instant email notification 🙂 I don’t know with mobile devices as I don’t really have any but my 4″ screen smart phone.

Jo

Thanks..

opera mini is a ridiculous mobile browser anyway 🙂

Profile photo of JoRodrigues
    JoRodrigues
    Participant

@cidepix wrote:

Can you try opera desktop on my site and see if the “create account” button is activated..

I accidentally signed up with IE9 so I repeated with a different email account for an old site of mine and same speedy deliver on Opera.

Jo

Edit: You can delete the accounts hehe. Might need to sign up again to test in the near future 🙂

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

@jorodrigues wrote:

@cidepix wrote:

I accidentally signed up with IE9 so I repeated with a different email account for an old site of mine and same speedy deliver on Opera.

Jo

Edit: You can delete the accounts hehe. Might need to sign up again to test in the near future 🙂

cool!

I will delete all testing registrations if you guys don’t mind..

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

here is the weirdest thing..

I re-activated the captcha plugin and everything still works?

what is this? apparently all it needed was a “shake” 🙂

JoRodrigues
    Participant

For the record… I am new to WordPress so for info sake I have the Anti-Captcha plugin on my site but not the other ones.

Jo

JoRodrigues
    Participant

Technology these days is like the wild, wild west. There are SO MANY possible combinations and errors. My view is that if the major browsers at the very least actually function… that is a good start. Then when it comes to mobile devices on different operating systems, well… it’s a nightmare.

Just out of curiosity, do you guys think people buy stock images/vectors on small devices? I sort of think that if I was buying something like that I would not do it on anything smaller than a certain sized tablet/iPad type device. So I’m not too concerned with cell phones per se.

Oh and just as a foot note for those who are working with custom styling, be aware that it WILL look different on every browser and platform. If you really want it to look similar cross platform/browser… keep the design simple. It’s not the theme’s fault.

Microsoft gave the internet a wonder gift. It’s called Style Sheets. It’s become a standard. The sad part is that everyone but Microsoft obeys the rules that THEY created! So when you hear Leo say that IE9 is a good place to break code… you now understand why LOL!

Jo

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

I would never buy any images/videos on devices I can not install professional software that can edit them 🙂

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Hello Leo, I send you several emails but I have no answer. I need a hand in install the 2.9.2 Symbiostock in the site food.ezeepics.com I have the old Symbiostock there and I’m afraid to do it alone because I don’t want to loose my settings or photos already uploaded. I’m ready to pay for this. Can you help me?

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

installed 2.9.2 from 2.8.9 ***** new register doesn’t work with IE10!

the new screen comes up, you can fill in the info, but it wont let you click on the blue bar to register — the cursor turns into ‘circle with slash’

also, even though you’re entering your password, it still says “password will be sent to you”

works as expected in chrome

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

the new screen comes up, you can fill in the info, but it wont let you click on the blue bar to register — the cursor turns into ‘circle with slash’

also, even though you’re entering your password, it still says “password will be sent to you”

FYI… just tested mine with IE10 and worked ok. I also updated from 2.8.9 to 2.9.2 through Admin panel.

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

@cascoly wrote:

I had those kind of problems all day.. try deactivating and reactivating a few times..

It eventually worked for me.. I deleted the email plugin twice before it worked for me..

Profile photo of cascoly
    cascoly
    Blocked

ok, multiple times install, etc — tried on another machine w IE10, and worked on first try, so came back to original and cleared cache & now it works for cascoly-images.com

however, in course of install/deactivate repetitions on other site, now have WSOD — reported in other thread

Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

Hello Leo, I send you several emails but I have no answer. I need a hand in install the 2.9.2 Symbiostock in the site food.ezeepics.com I have the old Symbiostock there and I’m afraid to do it alone because I don’t want to loose my settings or photos already uploaded. I’m ready to pay for this. Can you help me?

?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Sorry, I’ve been working with a customer. Where are you now?

Profile photo of stevephoto
    stevephoto
    Participant

Leo,
    I am still locked out of my admin area.
    Softlightstock.com

Steve
    http://www.softlightstock.com

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.