Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ioannis
    Ioannis
    Participant

Hello,

I am using Woocommerce Product Vendors that creates new roles: Vendor Admin and Vendor Manager.

I have allowed them publish products, however after activating Symbiostock Pro plugin, they cannot access entire Product menu. Not even non-symbiostock products.

They can access backend wp, they can see the backend item Products (symbiostock), but after clicking it, the acces is denied with note: “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”

I was looking for changing capabilities, but I am not sure, which to pick. There nearly 200 of them.

Have you idea how to assign to Vendor Admin and Vendor manager access to Product menu?

Thank you very much!

Ioannis

Profile photo of Ioannis
    Ioannis
    Participant

Vendor admin has set the capability “edit_product” and link in the backend menu is: edit.php?post_type=product. If I deactivate Symbiostock Lite and Pro, the product menu is accessible and it works.

I have also noticed that activating your plugin moves Order and Reports from the top position in the backend-menu to near bottom. I do not know whether it is connected with the issue, but with the plugin Product vendors cannot even read their product list.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in responding – are you using Symbiostock Vendors plugin as well? Or just WooCommerce product vendors and Symbiostock? If you are just using the latter, Symbiostock will not work correctly as it introduces various functionalities unique to Symbiostock and requires the Vendors plugin to function with multiple vendors.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.