Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of amazeindesign
    amazeindesign
    Participant

I have a problem with my new uploads, my uploaded images and vectors are not processing in /public_html/ss_media/new. It happens last 4days until now. I’m using Filezilla FTP for uploading. I deleted and re-upload the files again but it’s still not processing. I tried to upload my images and vectors in my host Cpanel in the same public directory and only the images are processed but the vectors are not. The last thing I tried is to use upload media via browser but it still not shown in Symbiostock>Media.

I already ask my host provider via livechat regarding this problem and they told me that my Cpanel settings works fine.
    Any suggestions? Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

When you go to settings and look at the bottom is Imagick enabled? What happens when you run the diagnostic thing? Does the vector get processed?

amazeindesign
    Participant

Imagick is enabled and there is no issues shown in running test the Diagnostic Tool.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey there

So I enabled errors on the cron job and see this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘ImagickException’ with message ‘Empty input file `/home3/amazeind/public_html/ss_media/ss_15743_alt.jpg’

Looks like an alternate JPEG you uploaded either did not get uploaded or is corrupt so the processor is hanging on it. I deleted that file and processor seems to be working good now.

I’ve added a new sticky post regarding enabling error reporting so you can diagnose some of these things yourself from now on.

amazeindesign
    Participant

Thanks Robin, it is because I have a slow internet connections lately. I will try to upload again. Thanks for your response.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No worries!

Profile photo of oktoradea
    oktoradea
    Participant

I have a problem too, with my new upload (vectors) from FTP & image (JPG) upload from Media Edit – Alternate JPG are not processed after Cron Job. failure with a message Error 504 – Gateway Timeout. Same case with @amazeindesign I deleted file and re uploading but still not processing.

I also followed the steps tutorial from @robin
    http://www.symbiostock.org/forums/topic/processor-not-processing-try-this/

But there’s no significant change, Any suggestions?

Thank You

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.