Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Graham
    Graham
    Participant

I’ve installed correct version of WooCommerce and also Symbiostock Lite.
    After installing and activating Pro I see the message “<span style=”color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;”>The plugin generated 166 characters of </span><span style=”font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;”>unexpected output</span><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.5px;”> during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.</span><span style=”line-height: 1.5;”> </span>

I’ve deactivated and reactivated with no change and also deleted and reinstalled.

This follows a reinstallation attempting to clear previous errors on Manual processing:
    <b style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>Warning</b><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in </span><b style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>/home/guygriff/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php</b><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”> on line </span><b style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>422</b><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;” /><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;” /><b style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>Warning</b><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in </span><b style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>/home/guygriff/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-ftp.php</b><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”> on line </span><b style=”color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>422</b>

All diagnostics appear ok aside from Exec Commands which are disabled.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Do you have the debug variable enabled in your wp-config.php? The unexpected line output is not a problem and happens during activation at times if your debug variable is enabled (maybe even if not but has no bearing on operation).

Those other warnings also have no bearing on operation and are just warnings.

Try disabling the debug variable and work with the plugin as normal. If you experience any issues let us know.

Profile photo of Graham
    Graham
    Participant

Robin,

Many thanks for your assistance.
    Not wanting to admit my own stupidity, but I will do, just in case somebody else does the same (unlikely I know).
    The site was password protected prior to launch; I guess that messed things up somewhat.

Apologies.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

No worries – I don’t ever look at such things as being stupid. Everyone is at a different stage of experience when it comes to these things and it’s all a learning curve. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.