Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Hi, I have just published a new image and surprisingly it appears as “currently out of stock and unavailable”.

I tried to see what was happening by clicking the tab Licenses inside the image admin, but it keeps charging and does not show anything

Here the new image : https://www.illustratoons.com/shop/pattern-composed-crowd-people-blue/

Any ideas on this?

Thanks

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Thanks, I have just checked and it was already unchecked

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Thanks Chrisroll, I’m going to see. This is happening only to my last uploaded image, all the others have no problem with this!

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

I have just uploaded the same image again via FTP (not via uploader) and everything seems OK now. I sent the first one with problems to the trash.

Thanks everybody.

Profile photo of Valentin Tabirca
    Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

This is also happening to me. I click edit product, do nothing, click update and the product becomes unavailable. I disabled all plugins including Symbiostock, but not Woocommerce, it is the same. Woocommerce support sent me to this topic :). I will let you know if I get any news.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Let us know if this problem still persists – Ronald has indicated it only happened with one file and once he re-uploaded it via FTP there was no issue.

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

It seems to be working correctly now. But, let me try via uploader form again to see if it persits 😉

Thanks

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

Certainly linked to the described problem, when I click the “Licenses” tab in any product admin, it keeps charging…
    Licenses tab not working

Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

I have a clone of my site and I do tests on it. For me it happens only on certain products, not all. I cant see any difference between them.

Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

With a little help from Woo Support, I have found the issue. It has to do with licenses.In my case, the products take licenses conditioned by certain keywords. At the moment of the upload the product didn’t have the special kw and kept the license from that moment(the licenses were modified after the upload). Now, by hitting edit-update and not having the special kw, it doesn’t find any appropriate license. As soon as I added the special kw, the product became available.
    Ronald, as I see from your screenshot, you might have something similar.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.