Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #32349
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

    Hi, I have just published a new image and surprisingly it appears as “currently out of stock and unavailable”.

    I tried to see what was happening by clicking the tab Licenses inside the image admin, but it keeps charging and does not show anything

    Here the new image : https://www.illustratoons.com/shop/pattern-composed-crowd-people-blue/

    Any ideas on this?

    Thanks

    #32351
    Profile photo of Chrisroll
    Chrisroll
    Participant

    Hi Ronald,

    Did you try to disable Woocommerce Stock management (WooCommerce/ Settings/ Inventory/ uncheck “Enable Stock Management”) ?

    Hope it can halp…

    #32352
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

    Thanks, I have just checked and it was already unchecked

    #32353
    Profile photo of Chrisroll
    Chrisroll
    Participant

    I’ve found this : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24639288/woocommerce-products-showing-out-of-stock-message-when-not-actually-out-of-sto

    It seems that stock is set to zero instead of “null” for product variations…

    #32354
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

    Thanks Chrisroll, I’m going to see. This is happening only to my last uploaded image, all the others have no problem with this!

    #32355
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

    I have just uploaded the same image again via FTP (not via uploader) and everything seems OK now. I sent the first one with problems to the trash.

    Thanks everybody.

    #32356
    Profile photo of Valentin Tabirca
    Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

    This is also happening to me. I click edit product, do nothing, click update and the product becomes unavailable. I disabled all plugins including Symbiostock, but not Woocommerce, it is the same. Woocommerce support sent me to this topic :). I will let you know if I get any news.

    #32380
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

    Let us know if this problem still persists – Ronald has indicated it only happened with one file and once he re-uploaded it via FTP there was no issue.

    #32385
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

    It seems to be working correctly now. But, let me try via uploader form again to see if it persits 😉

    Thanks

    #32386
    Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald
    Participant

    Certainly linked to the described problem, when I click the “Licenses” tab in any product admin, it keeps charging…
    Licenses tab not working

    #32388
    Profile photo of Valentin Tabirca
    Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

    I have a clone of my site and I do tests on it. For me it happens only on certain products, not all. I cant see any difference between them.

    #32389
    Profile photo of Valentin Tabirca
    Valentin Tabirca
    Participant

    With a little help from Woo Support, I have found the issue. It has to do with licenses.In my case, the products take licenses conditioned by certain keywords. At the moment of the upload the product didn’t have the special kw and kept the license from that moment(the licenses were modified after the upload). Now, by hitting edit-update and not having the special kw, it doesn’t find any appropriate license. As soon as I added the special kw, the product became available.
    Ronald, as I see from your screenshot, you might have something similar.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.