Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of elemiliman
    elemiliman
    Participant

I have contacted support for almost a week now no response. I have a problem with the download link for downloading the Symbiostock Vendors plugin I purchased.
    Thank you.

elemiliman
    Participant

Furthermore, the download link for symbiostock-express.zip plugin is also broken. I have succeeded in downloading all others except for the two I have mentioned.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – unfortunately we did not receive any contact regarding this. I will look into it and respond ASAP, thanks for your patience.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Liman – we’ve reset your downloads for both products and re-sent you the download emails. Please let me know if you continue to have issues accessing them, and again, I apologize about the delay in resolving your issue.

elemiliman
    Participant

Thank you for your response. I was able to download the plugin.

elemiliman
    Participant

One more issue, please. I registered at Symzio.com for becoming a Contributor and Affiliate. I have not received a reply yet.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Liman – I’ve requested that our Symzio admins take a look for you. Let me know if you successfully submitted an application and what your website URL is. You can send me a PM regarding this for privacy.

elemiliman
    Participant

Thank you, Robin,

elemiliman
    Participant

Hi Robin for some reason unknown when I try to install the downloaded plugin for symbiostock–express and symbiostock-submitter it throws an error saying:
    “The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.”

“Plugin installation failed.”

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – Express is a theme, not a plugin, so try uploading it as a theme. Submitter should not pose the same issue. Please try submitter again to see if it happens.

elemiliman
    Participant

Thank you Robin. You have been very helpful.
    How can I make a product like the symbiostock–express theme?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – can you explain what you mean by that? If you want to add a Symbiostock product, you upload a media file via the web uploader or you follow instructions to upload it via FTP (preferred method) and the Symbiostock processor will automatically add it. Do you have the processor running via your system’s cron/scheduler?

elemiliman
    Participant

Yes I have the processor running.
    I mean after adding the photos how do I make it visible on the homepage just like the express theme. Because I am using another theme for my website.
    Thank you.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – the front end is governed by WooCommerce and your theme – unfortunately this is not controlled by Symbiostock and so there is no support we can provide in that regard. I would suggest you contact the theme developer or see if there is documentation on it.

elemiliman
    Participant

So what you mean is I can’t create a Symbiostock product. Because the only option I see is to create a Non-Symbiostock product.
    Also do I need to install woocommerce vendor plugin after installing Symbiostock Vendor Plugin
    Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.