Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of info63
    info63
    Participant

Good afternoon and congratulations on your excellent work.
    I am working on a small project to market my analog photos over the internet.
    After a lot of research I finally ended up at Symbiostock, and I have to say that your software meets pretty much every requirement I have.
    My experience with Stock-Photography has taught me that the internationalization of the offer is very important and that the sales of my pictures are spread all over the world in a completely unpredictable way. ( I take some Special Interest photos, which are distributed through a specialized agency. The most interesting pictures are sold from India to North America).

Therefore a multilingual offer is quite important for me.

So I have the following setup:
    Wordpress 5.3.2
    Theme: Flatsome
    Symbiostock Lite 3.4.0
    Symbiostock Pro 5.0.4
    WooComerce 3.4.4
    WPML 4.3.1

and of course several plugins and addons.

With a little work it all runs wonderfully in 5 (!) languages.
    I can import pictures, keywords are displayed translated in the different languages, I can buy the pictures and pay via Paypal (so far in the sandbox).
    And at this point comes the only problem point:
    In the e-mail in which the customer is informed that his order is completed, the link to download the purchased picture is missing (except the e-mail in the main language German).

This is possibly due to the processing of the image by the cronjob, because I get the following error message:

Error(s): Failed to read image during image resize for sold image on file: /html/pt01/wp-content/uploads/ss_media/ with error: exception ‘ImagickException’ with message ‘The path is a directory: /html/pt01/wp-content/uploads/ss_media/’ in /html/pt01/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /html/pt01/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-imagemanipulation.php(32): Imagick->readimage(‘/html/pt01/wp-c…’) #1 /html/pt01/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(494): ss_resize_sold_image(‘/html/pt01/wp-c…’, ‘600’, ‘600’) #2 /html/pt01/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(131): ss_process_purchase_image(89, 2048, 2049) #3 /html/pt01/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/tools-cron.php(72): ss_single_cron(1) #4 [internal function]: ss_do_cron(”) #5 /html/pt01/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): call_user_func_array(‘ss_do_cron’, Array) #6 /html/pt01/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #7 /html/pt01/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 /html/pt01/wp-settings.php(523): do_action(‘init’) #9 /html/pt01/wp-config.php(116): require_once(‘/html/pt01/wp-s…’) #10 /html/pt01/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/html/pt01/wp-c…’) #11 /html/pt01/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/html/pt01/wp-l…’) #12 /html/pt01/index.php(17): require(‘/html/pt01/wp-b…’) #13 {main} | Failed to process image for customer download for foto-norbert-zingel_bretagne_1991_6013 in order ID: 2050

Do you see a possibility to help me?
    A little hint where I could start?
    If necessary, I would be happy to give you the address, but I would rather not do this publicly. As I said, this is a project in the preparation or test phase.

Profile photo of info63
    info63
    Participant

I just saw that my name in this forum is “info63”. I have no idea how this happened, and I don’t want to overdo it with the anonymity: My name is Norbert, I come from Germany.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.