Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Sure! No problem.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I changed the look of the header to mesh more with Symbiostock.net. I think it’s cleaner and has more impact. Hope everyone’s OK with that.

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

I changed the look of the header to mesh more with Symbiostock.net. I think it’s cleaner and has more impact. Hope everyone’s OK with that.

It looks fabulous! I just commented on it there.

This is very impressive work, Shelma. What a great resource for us going forward. Thanks.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

If I may suggest something …

The first impression, and the first thing somebody looks at when he wants to know what this page is about, is the text part in the header saying

“Symbiostock is the easy-to-use, fair royalty network of photographers, videographers, vector artists and illustrators.”

I think we’re missing out to include as much information as possible, like that we are stock image creators or that artists are welcome to join or that it only takes cheap webspace to set it up or that artists keep 100% of earnings or that all people can buy stock images for web and print use etc.

I don’t know how many characters this field will take but since this is our only headline, I think we should put as much information as possible in it.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I added the word “stock,” but Facebook only allows a short description. (That’s why I made the first post a more detailed explanation of what Symbiostock is about.) We can certainly put up posts that invite artists to join the network and reminding buyers that they’re buying direct and supporting fair royalty art.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

More than OK – I think it looks really good!

Profile photo of ajt
    ajt
    Participant

Can I add to symbiostock.info Like button with link to Symbiostock Facebook Page?

It is now near Search button:

http://symbiostock.info

Likers could think, that Facebook page is a page of sy.info, not whole Symbiostock, so maybe I should place somewhere only link to Facebook page, not like button?

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

I think it’s a great idea! The more likes the better. A Facebook like button on every Symbio site would be nice. 😉 Thank you!

Profile photo of ajt
    ajt
    Participant

I’ve moved it up 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.