Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

I really like this text. May I think of it as an official Symbiostock marketing text and use it on my own site?

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

A question of a facebook newbie. Yesterday I tried to write a nice comment on the new Symbiostock fb site but there was no avatar next to my comment. But i have a profil picture on my own fb site (same as here on the forum). Do I have to upload a second avatar/profile picture for comments? And where can I do it?

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

@jsfoto wrote:

I really like this text. May I think of it as an official Symbiostock marketing text and use it on my own site?

Sure!

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Awesome. Thanks a lot for your work!
    Done: http://www.flashstockphoto.com/symbiostock/

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

@jsfoto wrote:

A question of a facebook newbie. Yesterday I tried to write a nice comment on the new Symbiostock fb site but there was no avatar next to my comment. But i have a profil picture on my own fb site (same as here on the forum). Do I have to upload a second avatar/profile picture for comments? And where can I do it?

I’m pretty sure you can only comment as an individual on Facebook, not as a company. So your photo would come up if you had a personal Facebook page. My comments will come up as the Symbio logo only because I started the Symbio page.

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

@jsfoto wrote:

I’m pretty sure you can only comment as an individual on Facebook, not as a company. So your photo would come up if you had a personal Facebook page. My comments will come up as the Symbio logo only because I started the Symbio page.

Yea, that is one of the reasons I created a completely new Facebook presence for Tdahl Stock Photography and do not use my personal FB Account. I created a personal account specifically for my stock photography and tied it to my business page I created. Plus it keeps my personal account separate.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

@shelma1 wrote:

@jsfoto wrote:

No, you can “Use Facebook as” any personal or business page account to like, share or comment. Just click on the “gear” icon top right and choose the account of your liking.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Hey, you’re right! Awesome. Just liked a post as vector999.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@redneck wrote:

@shelma1 wrote:

@jsfoto wrote:

No, you can “Use Facebook as” any personal or business page account to like, share or comment. Just click on the “gear” icon top right and choose the account of your liking.

I see the “gear icon” but no possibility to choose accounts there. Could you tell me where it is … sorry for asking dumb facebook newbie questions.

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

@tdahl-stock wrote:

@shelma1 wrote:

@jsfoto wrote:

Yea, that is one of the reasons I created a completely new Facebook presence for Tdahl Stock Photography and do not use my personal FB Account. I created a personal account specifically for my stock photography and tied it to my business page I created. Plus it keeps my personal account separate.

And another question 😀
    What exactly do you mean with “tied it to my business page”?
    And is it allowed on fb to like my business account with my personal account?

Profile photo of tdahl-stock
    tdahl-stock
    Participant

@jsfoto wrote:

And another question 😀
    What exactly do you mean with “tied it to my business page”?
    And is it allowed on fb to like my business account with my personal account?

Well, I am kind of a newbie with Facebook as well and now a little confused myself.

I think having a profile and business page is confusing me more.

I have attached my twitter account to my facebook account so now my twitter posts get posted to my facebook timeline. I was not able to integrate the two without having a personal profile and attaching it to my business page.

How I linked my personal profile to my facebook business page (my personal profile is only for business though)
    http://tadahsocialmedia.com/2012/02/how-to-connect-your-facebook-business-page-with-your-personal-profile/

Here is how i handled the twitter integration with facebook
    https://support.twitter.com/articles/31113-using-twitter-with-facebook

-Tim

Profile photo of jsfoto
    jsfoto
    Participant

Thanks a lot Tim for these links … I just read, but I’m to tired at the moment to do the suggested steps … I’ll do it tomorrow. Thanks again and good night to everybody on the dark side of our planet 🙂

Profile photo of marthamarks
    marthamarks
    Participant

Michele, I’m very impressed with what you’ve done with the FB page in such a short itme. It seems to be developed enough now to start promoting to our own FB friends and other networks. Obviously, we’d tell people it’s a new venture that’s growing fast and invite them to “like” the page and watch SYS grow.

Are you ready for this to happen now? Or would you prefer we hold off for a bit? I’ll follow your advice since you’re the one who knows what’s going on behind the scenes.

Thanks again for making this happen. It’s a major step forward in our marketing efforts.

Profile photo of shelma1
    shelma1
    Participant

Oh, please invite people! The more the merrier!

Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

thank you, Shelma1, for placing me on the FB page

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.