Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Vortex
    Vortex
    Participant

Hi,

WooCommerce plugin has updated recently, and now my Symbiostock Express theme is reporting out-of-date template file as follows.

symbiostock-express/woocommerce/single-product/price.php version <strong style=”color: red;”>1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 2.4.9,

I purchased the theme on 23rd October last – does the purchase come with any theme support to help with issues like this ?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Vortex,

We keep Express synchronized to Symbiostock, as the theme is made to partner with the plugin. As the plugin has WooCommerce compatibility milestones, we keep all our software, including the importer, compatible with the same version.

Right now, the milestone version is 2.4.6:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/symbiostock/installation/

I would recommend you downgrade your WooCommerce version to that (if safe). Otherwise, in most cases, unless you encounter issues, you can ignore the warnings.

Profile photo of Vortex
    Vortex
    Participant

Hi Robin,

Many thanks for your quick response.

Kind Regards

Profile photo of steveh
    steveh
    Participant

The new version of WooCommerce that is supported is 2.4.10 (with Symbiostock 2.1). I’m now seeing this warning message:

<code style=”font-family: Consolas, Monaco, monospace; direction: ltr; unicode-bidi: embed; padding: 3px 5px 2px; margin: 0px 1px; font-size: 13px; word-wrap: break-word; color: #555555; line-height: 21.45px; background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0666667);”>symbiostock-express/woocommerce/single-product/price.php<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px; line-height: 21.45px;”> version </span><span style=”font-weight: 600; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px; line-height: 21.45px; color: red;”>1.6.4</span><span style=”color: #555555; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px; line-height: 21.45px;”> is out of date. The core version is 2.4.9, </span>

Do we need an update to Symbiostock Express?

Steve

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Steve,

You can usually safely ignore those warnings for now. Due to the fact that the updating service that Symbiostock Express (and pretty much everything else) was running through is becoming less and less reliable, we’re going to be releasing an internal updating service. In the meantime, unless  you have issues or are missing features, just ignore the template warnings.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.