Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cwong92
    cwong92
    Participant

Im planning to buy the symbiostock express theme, i wonder if theres a quick import demo button to make the website look exactly like the demo, or do i have to set everything up manually?

Profile photo of cameraman888
    cameraman888
    Participant

You have to set up everything yourself. Use the support button and follow the directions for set-up.

It’s not easy to find the directions, but its there. On the left side of the dashboard in WordPress, go down and you will find a link that says Symbiostock Express. This is where you want to be to do all the setup work.

I had a lot of trouble figuring out what to do and nobody helped guide me. If I can do it, you can, I’m not a techie.

Good luck!!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – you can find a full tutorial on specifically this here:

https://www.symbiostock.org/docs/replicating-the-symbiostock-express-demo-site/

There you can see the import options and what not to replicate the demo site. You may have to customize certain things here and there but overall it should be relatively straight forward.

Thanks!

Profile photo of cwong92
    cwong92
    Participant

You have to set up everything yourself. Use the support button and follow the directions for set-up.

It’s not easy to find the directions, but its there. On the left side of the dashboard in WordPress, go down and you will find a link that says Symbiostock Express. This is where you want to be to do all the setup work.

I had a lot of trouble figuring out what to do and nobody helped guide me. If I can do it, you can, I’m not a techie.

Good luck!!

Thanks!

Hi there – you can find a full tutorial on specifically this here:

https://www.symbiostock.org/docs/replicating-the-symbiostock-express-demo-site/

There you can see the import options and what not to replicate the demo site. You may have to customize certain things here and there but overall it should be relatively straight forward.

Thanks!

Hi Robin, can you send me a link to the refund policy? Im afraid i might not be able to set it up

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey there,
    We don’t strictly have a refund policy as once you have the software technically there is no way to “return it” – however if it fails to perform as specified and you contact us, we can generally work something out. If you’re not comfortable setting it up, you can ask questions in the forum and someone will likely be able to help you. Most people find it reasonably simple without too much technical expertise.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.