Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

[/quote]@thp wrote:

Do you have an Envato account already? If so, let us know so we can follow you on themeforest. 🙂

Yes, but there are no themes on it yet. Right now its just orange men and robots… Symbio plus a few other similar themes will be up within a few months.
    @thp wrote:

Could I make one suggestion – there are some themes on TF that are simply HUGE with customers, getting 1,000 downloads a week or so. For instance, Avada & Enfold. It might be worth the time making sure that the Symbio plugin is fully compatible with these major themes (say, the Top 5 all-time TF themes) as this will mean that a massive percentage of potential users will have a smooth experience from day 1.

That is a very good idea – it will help the community immensely. It also helps people not be obligated to a purchase, yet with a symbio-theme on themeforest, purchases are inevitable, so its a win win.
    @thp wrote:

Just a thought.

Anyway, really glad that Symbio has more life left in it again. 🙂

Since I was able come up with a few solutions (separate theme, separate plugin, themeforest [by people’s advice]) its much easier to be optimistic.

Profile photo of THPStock
    THPStock
    Participant

Found you on PD… 😉

Glad you thought the suggestion was helpful.

View my portfolio at THPStock Direct via Microstock Man. I also do Web Design & Graphic Design.

Profile photo of farbled
    farbled
    Participant

Yay! I found the email about the forum just tonight (it went into the wrong folder – thanks Gmail…). Nice to see this back up and running. I’ve horribly neglected my websites, but they are fully functional. That said, I think I might redo everything, start from scratch and see what happens. Hi Leo!

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Don’t start over just yet! I’ve got a very crisp version underway. Mega menus, easy customization, pretty-ness…

Glad to see you too!

Profile photo of farbled
    farbled
    Participant

Works for me. I’ll wait for the announcement.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

I see this thing has a pulse again, too bad I have to close my site or disable the seller section come Jan 1st. #EUVAT

Unless someone has a workaround.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

See the other thread. Welcome back 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.