Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Hello everyone,

After a good long stretch of rest on Symbiostock, I’m opening up these forums for general use.

I hope everyone has a positive experience in the community like the good ol’ days. There is a new version of Symbiostock well along and will be released one fine day.

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

Great.. I hope it is here to stay 🙂

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Its here to stay now.

I took your advice from a loonggg time ago: Simply put this stuff on themeforest. So I’m setting up to use themeforest as the main portal for Symbiostock and other themes. That takes care of overhead and allows us to keep running.

Glad to you see you back too!

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

I do think we already lost some Symbiostockers but I’m glad we’re able to communicate again.

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

@leo wrote:

Its here to stay now.

I took your advice from a loonggg time ago: Simply put this stuff on themeforest. So I’m setting up to use themeforest as the main portal for Symbiostock and other themes. That takes care of overhead and allows us to keep running.

Glad to you see you back too!

Fantastic..

how will the updates work? Is it going to be automatic once they purchased it from themeforest?

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Yes, same general routine. In general things are going to be polished up, but hopefully not too different.

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Well this is a nice Christmas gift! Happy to see you back.

Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

Great news. I am happy you’re back, Leo.

I have been around. My site is still up and working flawless since spring. Only sales could have been better. But then, I guess, my marketing could have been a lot better as well.

Profile photo of MojoD
    MojoD
    Participant

Great news! 🙂
    Glad you found a way to market Symbiostock. Themeforest is fantastic, I get all my clients’ themes there.

Profile photo of 7horses
    7horses
    Participant

My site is still up and running well without any problems. Although I don’t use it for direct sale and use the ajt stock plugin I get regular visits. Looking out for the theme update. Many thanks.

Profile photo of rolfo
    rolfo
    Participant

Simply Great 😀

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

Hey Leo, good to hear from you!

I’m a little puzzled with the SYM update. Some time ago I have recieved emails that SYM was going to change a lot and be a new thing or am I wrong?

Well, regarding my site, it is still up, but I don’t know if it is working once I have never had one registration and therefore no sales. :0) Used to get just emails from Wordfence if I’m not wrong. Now, I’m not sure if this email was sent everytime someone tried to register due some issue… :0(

So, if anyone want to register to test if it is working, I’ll appreciate: http://www.arquivoscriativos.com.br/en

Thanks and have a great weekend folks.

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

Hi Everyone, Good to see the community back again. I have had a couple of sales through the summer but I have not been paying much attention to the stock site as my nail art site and nail art on ebay have been keeping me very busy, especially with the Christmas designs – so if anyone wants any nice little stocking fillers ………… 🙂

Lucato – I registered with your site as Christine-test and am logged in, have not yet received any emails though.

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of EggHeadStock
    EggHeadStock
    Participant

Leo, good to hear from you again!

My website is running well for more than a year now, that is, technically. 🙂 Still very happy with the possibilities that SY gives me and remain enthusiastic about this project.

Profile photo of lucato
    lucato
    Participant

@christine wrote:

Lucato – I registered with your site as Christine-test and am logged in, have not yet received any emails though.

Thanks a lot Christine for your help. I appreciated that. The registration went ok, I get to see it on the back end and received an email from SYM “New Symbiostock User Registration”. I’ll check why and how the email notice to the register members wasn’t delivered.

Have a great weekend.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.