Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Hi Robin,

i have an error for the Anytype Plugin / i set up my new ZIP-license and it will display correctly with the Media. Here i wonder a bit, because in the Documentation is written:”When viewing the product as a customer, if the Anytype file does not exist for that license, it will be disabled and Symbiostock will prevent it from being purchased.”

But after uploading a zip-file with the naming convenktion from the documentation, the archive will appear as “_ss_failed_ss_55746_arb_pack.zip” in the upload-folder and WordPress got me Error(s): “Failed to read image for file: ss_55746_arb_pack.zip, product ID: 55770 | Failed to process file: ss_55746_arb_pack.zip | Dismiss error(s).”

(and got a new empty product ss_55770_arb_pack.zip)

are there any changes i forgot?
    Thanks & regards

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Hebstreit – can you PM Me your login information so I can take a look to see what’s going on?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Hebstreit – as per the documentation, you need to create a new license for your Anytype file – so the ‘ss_55746_arb_pack’ naming convention is just an example. You need to create a license and scroll to the bottom of the license edit page to decide what the postfix will be, then upload files using that naming convention.

I logged in and could not locate a license for your Anytype file – try that and let me know.

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

i found my bug: i have to upload the new file to original ss_media folder, not to the upload folder, like it is described. (& my zip-license was an site 2 at the end of the list) –> so with Zip-Archive all worked fine after upating the licences and now i can sell After Effects Sources too 🙂

But i have an addidtional question: i tested the alternate download also with a smaller video-license. My problem: the new video format/license is not shown in the correct resolution and i dint found a way to change that. (https://hebstreits.com/product/trier-main-market-animation/)

Do you think there is a way to give the Arbitate download media an own resolution number like media output width and height for videos?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Good point Hebstreit – I’ll look into this.

Profile photo of Jennifer Brownz
    Jennifer Brownz
    Participant

I have the same issue – please update me as soon as this problem get’s fixed or if you can find a solution.
    Thank you.

Camping is intents.
    soundcloud to mp3 converter, kissmanga manga list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.