Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi guys – just a heads up. We are in the final stages of doing testing, but Symbiostock 5.0.0 is set to be released soon. It does not introduce too many new features but mainly has been done to add certain bug fixes and to make itself compatible with the most recent version of WooCommerce.

We are also going to be releasing an updated version of Symbiostock Vendors which will be fully compatible with WooCommerce Product Vendors – additionally, when purchasing Symbiostock Vendors you will now receive a complimentary copy of WooCommerce Product Vendors for use with your store if you choose to do so.

Stay tuned and we will send out a newsletter coinciding with the release.

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Updated Symbiostock light, pro & theme today. woocommerce & data update looks all fine.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting in Herbstreit – always much appreciated.

Profile photo of amazeindesign
    amazeindesign
    Participant

I updated my symbiostock light & pro and woocommence, no issues after test my website. Thanks for the updates Robin.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Thank Herbert!

Profile photo of Jacob F
    Jacob F
    Participant

I’m literally setting up a fresh site now. Should I wait for the vendors update or should I just implement now and upgrade it when its out? Was going to purchase tomorrow

Profile photo of Jacob F
    Jacob F
    Participant

disregard my message just realised the age of the first post.

Profile photo of andre
    andre
    Participant

” If you have already purchased one of our premium products previously and are looking to download the newest version, place an order via this payment method and contact us after you’ve placed your order, along with your name. Make sure you use the same account you made your original purchase with. ”

Hi can you send me the files again? bundle and vendors please… the 5.0 version has already released?
    thanks

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Andre – please place an order and use the purchaser upgrade payment option and let me know – ensure you include your original order ID which you would have received via email when you respond. Please send me a PM regarding it, thanks.

Profile photo of andre
    andre
    Participant

Hi i send a PM with the origial ordersof BUNDLE and VENDORS.
    Thanks

Profile photo of Eduardo Guilhon
    Eduardo Guilhon
    Participant

Any news on Symbiostock 5.0.0?

Web and Graphic Development

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.