Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Greg
    Greg
    Participant

Some suggestions 😉

1.  Set a default license (variable) globally

2.  Enhance the multiple edit screen to allow editing each media file (product) individually with its own fields at the same time, i.e. one update button to update all changes made (hope that makes sense)

3.  Display License description when a license variable is selected (like when the price pops up as you select each variable)

4.  Have built in option to use radio buttons for variables (I use the WC Radio plugin)

5.  Titles of media (images) to not include extension by default, e.g. IMG_1234.jpg – only use IMG_1234

if I have more I’ll update it here 🙂

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

1) Will look into this.

2) Not possible – the bulk edit system is controlled by WordPress and our customization of it is already pretty much maxed out. Being able to bulk edit every product at once, individually, would involve rewriting WordPress itself.

3) See other post

4) Again, theme related – Symbiostock does not alter the front end.

5) Titles prioritize metadata – without metadata, the full file name is used so files can be back referenced perfectly. This is not likely to change in the future. If you would like this customized, you can code it up yourself or send us a support request.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.