Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anastasiia Kazakova
    Anastasiia Kazakova
    Participant

Hi! i’m loooking a good alternative to stocksubmitter and found a symbiostock, that looks so clean and nice
    But i have some questions before try to change a submitt app
    1- if i have some images in hosting and all ths images were submit in other stocks, does they dissapear from stocks if i’ll delete it from hosting?
    2-did not found information about model release attach. Do the submitter has this option? Model release and property release?
    3-is it possible to edit metadata of group of files? attach one model release to this group and set a category?

Thank you!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Anastasiia,

Thanks for your questions:

1) No, once submitted they are submitted. The Symbiostock Submitter uses FTP to upload the files automatically.

2) At the current time the submitter does not have a mechanism for attaching releases.

3) You can edit metadata in bulk using the base Symbiostock plugin and yes, the submitter will upload these files along with their metadata to the agency. However there is currently no means of attaching model releases.

We are exploring methods of adding model releases and may add this functionality soon. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.