Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Firstly, Leo has retired the GRFX platform. I spoke to him and he let me know that he’s got other ventures he’s working on and has decided to shut down GRFX due to the opportunity cost versus return not being adequate.

This has good and bad connotations: the good is that Symbiostock is now the only independent platform that can give contributors a fighting chance. It also means that there will be no dilution of effort or destructive competition, and all contributors can work towards the common goal via the singular system that is Symbiostock.

The bad, but not really bad, is that it is yet another reminder that if we don’t work consistently and steadily towards contributor independence, and most importantly, the success of Symzio, in the end we will always remain at the mercy of third parties. This isn’t easy, but it is definitely achievable, and absolutely worth it.

Secondly, Symzio seems to be catching wind – we’re getting more registrations, from potential customers to contributor and affiliate applications. Also, we’re seeing indications that the industry is noticing us, and Symzio in particular. That means that the successful aggregation of our media in a single agency front-end is precisely the system we need to revolutionize the industry.

All this means really good stuff – everyone is noticing us, and more and more proponents are going to want to become a part of it. Our initial milestone is, according to me, to get a consistent number of sales on Symzio on a daily basis. As long as it is relatively consistent, we will work our way up from that to multiply it.

Good job everyone, and I’m really thankful that you are all participating in this joint effort towards contributor independence.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.