Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dp69_2001
    dp69_2001
    Participant

I just tried to upload something I’d done over the weekend. But, all seems to go well EXCEPT http://1dollarimages.com/image/make-valentines-day-special/ has no image. Also, the larger watermarked version doesn’t appear in media files :/

No rush, I gotta run to work anyway.

dp69_2001
    Participant

I found

{"count":48,"total":48,"last_id":"138","title":"Design Mascot Broken Heart","type":"Watermarked"}

in /stock/wp-content/themes/symbiostock/tmp if that makes any sense :/

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Same here, just uploaded 67 images and upgraded to the latest versions but the image processor is no longer working. Just nothing happens.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

There have been no changes to the image processor but let me know if this is being experienced commonly on the new version.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@semmickphoto wrote:

Same here, just uploaded 67 images and upgraded to the latest versions but the image processor is no longer working. Just nothing happens.

If you don’t mind giving me admin priveleges I can check it out.

dp69_2001
    Participant

@leo wrote:

@semmickphoto wrote:

If you don’t mind giving me admin priveleges I can check it out.

I just sent it to you. Hopefully nothing is too broken.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

I just checked it out — yours processes a small version but not a big one.

I reverted back a few versions (on your site) and the large size still does not process. I deactivated all of your plugins, and the problem remained.

Since you two are speaking up at the same time, can you verify that nothing changed in your php.ini files (memory limits or whatever)

dp69_2001
    Participant

@leo wrote:

I just checked it out — yours processes a small version but not a big one.

I reverted back a few versions (on your site) and the large size still does not process. I deactivated all of your plugins, and the problem remained.

Since you two are speaking up at the same time, can you verify that nothing changed in your php.ini files (memory limits or whatever)

I haven’t changed anything. It’d be hard to pinpoint exactly when it stopped working, today was my first upload in weeks.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

Ok, still waiting on hear from Semmick too. I’m not discounting it could be Symbiostock’s side. I have to find out just what is causing it.

Profile photo of Chromaco
    Chromaco
    Participant

Ron experienced a change at Bluehost last night. I did too but I haven’t had the chance to upload any images. Maybe that had something to do with it?

Profile photo of stevephoto
    stevephoto
    Participant

Just uploaded an image and no problems.

Steve
    http://www.softlightstock.com

Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

I have just processed two jpgs to draft. No problem at all. No error_log entry either. SYS version 3.2.9. PHP 5.4.24, BlueHost.

Profile photo of sandorgora
    sandorgora
    Participant

image uploading goes well here and answer to Leo at e-mail about NEW image processor: I like the way Deepmeta works; could there be something like that for us too?

Profile photo of Christine
    Christine
    Participant

I have just tried processing one of the picturess I uploded yesterdy, it works perfectly , the prrot.

Missed out first letter of lpherbet cos someone seems to be experimenting with filter

http://kerioakimaging.com - trying to reopen
    http://nail-art-at.kerioak.com - Art and Nail Art

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@sandorgora wrote:

image uploading goes well here and answer to Leo at e-mail about NEW image processor: I like the way Deepmeta works; could there be something like that for us too?

Why, what does it do that you like?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.