Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of joel
    joel
    Participant

1- About search engine, with the tag “France” (http://western-france.fr/?s=france), there are only 9 photos that appear and one text! How to have more results on the same page, and as a result only pictures, no text?

2- Symbiostock-WooCommerce works with a single PayPal account, is there the possibility for a Symbiostock website fed by several photographers to have multiple PayPal accounts, so that every photographer is paid directly?

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

1. You need to set the product attribute in your search. Otherwise the search will only list posts with “France” in the title.

You can do that by using the WooCommerce product search widget or by including the post type “product” as a hidden attribute to your search form.  (<input type=”hidden” name=”post_type” value=”product” />)

2. You might want to look into the WC Vendors plugin. This will let contributors set up their own Paypal recipient account and it can be set to automatic payout. However there are some permission restrictions and this plugin doesn’t work yet with Symbiostock. I’ve tried a few days ago. Hopefully Robin can chime in.

Profile photo of joel
    joel
    Participant

Thank you fon your infos. And about the number of the searh results (number of thumbnails in the same page) : how do you get more images on the same results page ?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

We have another member who has drastically altered Symbiostock to work with multiple contributors, but that is not a supported function of the plugin and I can’t advise on it. I also can’t advise as to whether it will work with plugins that offer this functionality. If you are integrating it yourself and want specific help, you’ll need to submit a support request.

2) WP > Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most

Profile photo of Jing Zhi Chua
    Jing Zhi Chua
    Participant

Hey Robin, I am looking at the same situation. Any chances there’d be an integration between the two soon?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Jing – if you mean the vendor aspect where you can have multiple users and Paypal accounts, we currently have no plans for that. We’re working hard to get the next stage of Symzio launched, which will serve to aggregate all the Symbiostock sites anyways so, at least for now, Symbiostock is meant to work as a plugin for individual artists.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.