Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Download links should be sent Henri.

Going to figure out the codec mix for maximum browser compatibility today for videos.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

I really appreciate you guys helping us out with the video codec compatibility thing. I’ve uploaded a new version of the Diagnostic – can you both download it and run the test on different browsers and let me know how it goes?

Thanks.

Once we confirm that this works for most browsers acceptably I’ll apply the updates to SS Video.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

SS Video has been updated and should now work in all browsers. Just update it via your WP Plugins control panel. Let me know if everything works as expected. I’ve confirmed Chrome, Firefox and Opera.

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Great work! Symbiostock Diagnostic MPEG-4 is also working also working now in Safari.

..only the Wordpress Plugin’s ‘check for updates’ seems without function  (V 3.0.0 is the latest)

thanks for your quick response!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Hebstreit – please try re-downloading the video plugin. You don’t have to re-upload it, just initiate downloading and let me know when you do. The system is supposed to create your license when that is done.

Profile photo of amazeindesign
    amazeindesign
    Participant

Hello Robin, thanks for the upgrade of symbiostock plugins and theme. It works great on my website

Profile photo of Hebstreit
    Hebstreit
    Participant

Hi Robin, .. the download is not working , i’ve sent you a detailed screen from update process.. 

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Hebstreit – this isn’t a licensing issue so I don’t know what it is. I did an update via the same mechanism and it worked fine.

http://www.melvinblog.com/2011/01/wordpress-plugin-upgrade-failed-heres-how-to-fix-it/

It is a very large plugin so that could be the issue, but I’m not sure. You can PM Me your login info if you want. I checked your website but it appears to be down.

Profile photo of Videoopp
    Videoopp
    Participant

Is there anything we need to do to initiate the re encoding of videos to the new format that we have already uploaded or will that happen by default?  I didn’t see an option under the video tab to turn that on.

worldviewstock.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

That will gradually happen on its own via the processor. Some videos may not appear to work initially if it is the first time they are viewed since upgrading.

Profile photo of Andre
    Andre
    Participant

Just wanted to leave feedback for the people that might be waiting for it before updating. Everything went smooth and without any issues.

Profile photo of Milan Stojanovic
    Milan Stojanovic
    Participant

Updated v3, all working good 🙂

Profile photo of Bjornar K
    Bjornar K
    Participant

That was pleasantly uneventful and no issues as far as I can see. Up and running here! 🙂

Updated no issues.

WooCommerce 2.6, anyone tried the update yet? Not sure if necessary to update.

Profile photo of Niels Kliim
    Niels Kliim
    Participant

Hi Robin

I placed an order on Symbiostock Express. I am supposed to contact you, but I can’t see in which way, why I try here in the forum.

Regards – Niels Kliim

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.