Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chromaco
    Chromaco
    Participant

I just got off of the phone with the guy who built my original site. He was helping me with a small CSS edit to my child theme. He asked where I got the theme and about the guy who wrote it. This is what he said “I really like the back end. It looks really slick, most programmers don’t change the admin portion. I like it a lot better than the default WP admin. He did a really nice job.”

This guy is really good and he went out of his way to compliment Leo on the job he did. He didn’t need to.
    Just thought I would share.

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

I’m very glad you did – and I hope Leo will be do when he reads it.

I may be repeating myself, but it’s inevitable to talk about bugs and missing features versus all the things that work and are not in need of any attention, so it might seem very negative from Leo’s end of things.

That’s unfortunate as there’s a lot of good news in all the progress so far.

Leo is a gifted illustrator who also develops on the side. I worked in software for many years and living in a sea of complaints seems very “natural”- no one talks about the wonderful (marketing people do, but then half of what they say isn’t what the code actually does!). It’s all bugs and problems and wishlists.

The good news about this is that people care about your stuff! Silence is *really* bad news 🙂

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

Happy to read this..

I have said it many times before.. this is the best photostore around..

It’s always good to know there are others who agree.. 🙂

Profile photo of Imago Borealis
    Imago Borealis
    Participant

I tried Photoshelter, CMSaccount and Zenfolio. Symbiostock beats all of them (already!) by a mile. I’ve said that before and can only repeat it.

Profile photo of SemmickPhoto
    SemmickPhoto
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Chromo !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.