Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Participant

I can upload images/products through the admin Symbiostock -> Upload Media.
    The images get processed perfectly.
    There are licences setup and they show a product count for each license.
    I can edit the product and publish.
    When I go to view the product I see the following message: “This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.”
    https://trewey.sitetools.co.nz/product/horse/
    If I try to add Licences to the product by adding a variation it doesn’t save.
    I have Paypal setup.

Please let me know what I’m doing wrong.

Robin

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – it appears Symbiostock is not applying any licenses to your products. This means you have likely edited the filters used in the licenses from the default and this has caused an exclusion.

Please install Symbiostock on a separate test server (or completely remove WordPress and start again) but follow the Symbiostock guide to get started. Licenses should then work and Symbiostock uploads will be in stock and purchaseable.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Participant

Thank you, I’ll try that now.
    Another thing – my error logs are filling up with the below lines:

Wed Jul 01 11:29:50.914008 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 9138] [client 203.160.119.206:34310] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /container/application/public/wp-content/themes/symbiostock-express/themeoptions/inc/class.redux_filesystem.php on line 29
    PHP message: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /container/application/public/wp-content/themes/symbiostock-express/lib/cmb/init.php on line 746

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – warnings can be ignored unless they are affecting the operation of your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.