Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andre
    andre
    Participant

hi, I migrate from siteground to cloudways using wordpress plugin migrator, and now i cant access SYMBYOStOCK – LICENSES menu .. i have no permission ( something related to taxonomy ).. when i edit a product – licenses – i cant see the standart licenses , only numbers ….and now the products dont appear with the licenses in frontend..ex. https://www.cloudmidias.com/produto/nc-mar-01-18-mp4/
    could you help?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Andre – is it never recommended you use third party software for migrations as they are made by teams that may not know how to handle database transfers properly. Unfortunately in your case this has nothing to do with Symbiostock and is all related to WooCommerce, which means the software you have used did not properly migrate the WooCommerce database which is what is causing your issues.

It is always better to use a full site backup such as one you might find in cPanel and upload that to migrate rather than use third party tools. If possible, try to download a copy of your site via Siteground and maybe you can fix things that way. Unfortunately repairing something like this is definitely outside the scope of our support.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.