Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ezeepics
    Ezeepics
    Participant

Seems that is better to wait untill you’ll fix these issues with the licences Leo before to create other licences in the new Licence area 🙂

Profile photo of cidepix
    cidepix
    Participant

while I love the new license pages and it fixes a big need, it breaks something that used to work great for me..

I would like one single page for all licenses..

I want the page title to say “Standard and Extended Licenses”.. not be seperate.. that is not possible with the way new license pages work..

a locked URL is great for people who use multiple info pages, but for us there should be an option like “or enter a custom URL”

Profile photo of JoAnnSnover
    JoAnnSnover
    Participant

But there is a workaround – not saying it has to stay that way forever, but it would at least let you keep your old behavior with the new licenses.

You create two pages and copy/paste the text from one page to the other. To the user they appear the same so it shouldn’t inconvenience the buyer in any way.

It does mean that with any edits you’d have to select all, copy, go to the other page, select all, cut, paste, but that’s not likely to be a frequent occurrence, so it would be manageable in the short term.

Profile photo of Leo
    Leo
    Participant

@ezeepics wrote:

Seems that is better to wait untill you’ll fix these issues with the licences Leo before to create other licences in the new Licence area 🙂

Part of the major problem on the complaint list was licenses being editable. That was a solution. Anyway, still working on things.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.