Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of aroadtotravel
    aroadtotravel
    Participant

Hi, I am, of course, new to the forum.
    Love the ease of Symbiostock Express Theme except for a couple of quirks that I am unable to resolve.
    I’ll work on one at a time.
    I use Pinterest a lot when I post on my blog about photos and video tips and information.
    I am just starting to post on the new site with your software.
    There is a snippet of script that I need to put in the header before the close head marker </head>.
    However, your header.php is “intentionally empty”. Can you let me know where I need to go to put the necessary script so that my Pinterest images can be clicked on by visitors who will put them in their Pinterest accounts?
    Thanks,
    Laurel Rodgers

Laurel Rodgers
    aroadtotravel.com
    aroadtophotography.com

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Laurel,

The best way to accomplish this is probably using a third party plugin. I did a search and found this:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/header-and-footer-scripts/

Or you could try another one. Once installed and activated you should be able to add any code you want to the footer or header. Remember that nowadays it has become better to put a lot of scripts in the footer rather than header so that your page loads quicker from top to bottom. However sometimes you can’t do this due to the nature of the script, so if unsure, just pop it in the header.

Welcome and let me know if you need anything else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.