Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Theresa Sheridan
    Theresa Sheridan
    Participant

I’ve been having trouble with product-tags on my site for quite some time now, in that they throw a 404 error message all the time. I’ve posted in the WC forum, but have been unable to fix it with their help.

In doing all the other standard troubleshooting of trying a default theme and deactivating/reactivating plugins, and then talking with my hosting company, they have found that Symbiostock is throwing a fatal error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function disable_direct_access() on null in /flywheel/base/mounts/119861_production/www/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/front-product-page.php:6

Can you help me figure out why this is happening and how I might fix it please?

I am running WP 5.0.3 and WC 3.5.4, PHP 7.1.

Theresa Sheridan
    Participant

Bump please!!!

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

That is a very weird error. It is not happening on any other page?

Theresa Sheridan
    Participant

It’s not happening on a “page”, according to the web hosting company (Flywheel). They said the error came from the PHP error log, which wouldn’t be specific to any page. The error mentions that a Call to a member function disable_direct_access() on null in the front-product-page.php file that is apart of the “symbiostock-pro” plugin.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Theresa,

It is a part of it, but this function is called on every single page in Symbiostock. This is why it is very strange that this would happen, as it means WordPress is loading that page before loading the actual Symbiostock plugin. There would actually be no way to fix that error given the issue, as this is not actually a Symbiostock issue, despite the error originating from it. It means that this ‘front-product-page.php’ page is loading outside of Symbiostock in WordPress for some reason. Can you disable Symbiostock and try to view your tags to see if it works?

Profile photo of amazeindesign
    amazeindesign
    Participant

I got the same error today, maybe this is the reason why the cron job always crashed and the customer order in my woocommerce can’t be completed:
    2020-08-09T06:22:31+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function disable_direct_access() on null in /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/front-product-page.php:6
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/symbiostock-pro.php(84): require_once()
    #1 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): ss_go(”)
    #2 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #3 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php(569): do_action(‘woocommerce_ini…’)
    #5 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WooCommerce->init(”)
    #6 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #7 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #8 /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-settings.php(540): do_action(‘ini in /home3/vectorg3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/symbiostock-pro/front-product-page.php on line 6

How can I fix this?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – we will look into this, but rest assured it has nothing to do with the processor. If it is the front-product page, and it is not reproduce-able, it is very possible that this error is happening during some background service that has nothing to do with Symbiostock.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.