Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anette Engelbrecht
    Anette Engelbrecht
    Participant

Hello, my name is Anette. We are an animal welfare organization and would like to acquaint ourselves with a picture database. Your plugin really appeals to us from the offered service. Nevertheless, I have a question:
    We want to sell our photos and pictures to users, but users should pay instead of money with likes on Facebook. Would that be possible with your plugin? If yes how? We had this idea 2 years ago but could not implement it. Now there is such a like shop. We want the same, but we only come across our technical possibilities in the implementation. The Like Shop can be found here:
    https://dashhudson.com/likeshop-instagram-shopping
    It would be great if you could support us. Many Thanks. Greetings Anette

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – this is certainly possible, but has nothing to do with Symbiostock. As Symbiostock runs on WooCommerce, you would simply need some plugin that allows users to pay using Facebook likes within WooCommerce.

I did a quick search and the closest I could find is plugins that allow you to offer customers a coupon if they do a facebook like, however there may be full solutions out there. This would be something outside the scope of our support, however, as we don’t readily develop for WooCommerce.

Profile photo of Anette Engelbrecht
    Anette Engelbrecht
    Participant

Hello Robin, thank you very much for your answer.
    I have another question:
    I would like to upgrade to the free Pro version but don’t have a credit card. Is there any other way to get the Pro version?
    LG Anette

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Anette,

Symbiostock Pro is free and has no cost involved – you can just download it from our store.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.