Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kirill
    Kirill
    Participant

Hello.

Is that possible to find older version of Symbiostock Pro plugin to revert back to a previous version?

Regards,
    Kirill M.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey there – there are no older versions available unfortunately. Can you explain what you need an older version for?

Profile photo of Kirill
    Kirill
    Participant

Hello.

After last woocommerce update, to 3.4.4, all product images, single product image and product thumbnail was automatically regenerated to approximately 100x100px instead of 1200x800px and 600×400 and now looks simply awful. I was trying to regenerate it several times with all plugins on, all plugins off, different php versions, with imagick and GD library, increasing/decreasing memory limits and many other changes, also was trying to regenerate it with “Regenerate Thumbnails” and “Force Regenerate Thumbnails” plugins, few times I’ve change products thumbnails sizes (1200x800px to 1100×700 for example) and then regenerate it again, just to try. All this manipulation was tested with Avada and good old Twenty Seventeen themes. All newly imported products are also 100x100px.

Fortunately I’ve found Symbiostock 4.0.0 version and revert to it. Now everything looks perfect as before and I’m planning to stay with it until I will find solution to fix this problem.

Regards.

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Kirill,

That seems very strange – it is not Symbiostock that sets this size but WooCommerce, which means WooCommerce must have changed something. I have not been able to reproduce this problem – the only thing I see different is that WooCommerce has moved the image size settings from their settings area to the customizer – have you tried updating it there?

Once you do that, try to update your watermark size by one percent as that triggers Symbiostock to reprocess all images. Although if you have a working solution that is fine. I have not encountered this issue before – Symbiostock does not set the thumbnail sizes at all. It relies completely on the media_handle_sideload function to create thumbnails which is a built in WordPress function.

Profile photo of Kirill
    Kirill
    Participant

Hi all.
    Chrisroll, thanks for that, at the moment I’m moving to a new host so I’ll try it a bit later.
    Robin, yes, I was trying it via customizer. Before posting here, I was trying to reprocess all images by changing watermark settings – no results, unfortunately.

Thanks to all,
    Regards.

Profile photo of Kirill
    Kirill
    Participant

Than you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.