Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mike1
    mike1
    Participant

Robin,

I installed Symbiostock and the Express theme. All went well (very clear instructions thank you) until I came to install Slider Revolution.

I followed all the instructions and it duly appeared, allowed me to add/edit text on two slides and the first appears on my Homepage http://www.norfolkvillagesigns.com

The slides don’t slide and on checking Slider Revolution is saying “Not activated” and demands a $25 registration fee. As I understand this is included with Express I tried uninstalling the them and re-installing, followed your instructions to the letter but same result.

I tried a differnt slider – Flex Slider in Express/Home Slider and that works fine, biut nowhere near as nice as the Slider Revolution

Can you help please?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi there – Slider Revolution does not require activation to operate at all – you can optionally activate it to get more templates and what not, but it is fully functional without activation. If the slider is not operating it must be a technical issue. Have you followed the instructions in the documentation?

Profile photo of mike1
    mike1
    Participant

Hi Robin,

Yes I did follow the instructions. I’ve just discovered if I change the images in the demo one (the dog and the other one (can’t now remember!) for two of my own, it works perfectly. Put the same images in the new slider I created and it doesn’t slide at all. I’ve checked as far as I can the style/settings are the same but no luck.

Any ideas and how do I change the name of an existing slider as that would do it – at the moment I have two sliders named Demo 1 Simple?

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hi Mike – I’m not that experienced with Slider Rev and as that is a third party plugin we can’t really provide help from the staff, but I’m sure someone else can pipe in who uses Express. Glad to see you got some of it working anyways!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.