Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chromaco
    Chromaco
    Participant

Anyone know how to stop this? I don’t send any unsolicited e-mails and it is only the automatic ones coming from the site itself. It just started last week. This is a problem because now my customers aren’t getting their download confirmations. Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Dennis

Profile photo of KLSbear
    KLSbear
    Participant

Is it happening with all the users or only those using a particular service? I had a problem early on with my home service provider, optimum.net (Cablevision)blocking registration e-mails. They had a block that related to the Symbiostock links. I would get the e-mails if I registered a test with my G-mail account but not Optimum. If you can get one through to another email account try deleting the Symbiostock links and forward it. Also try forwarding with the Symbiostock links in tact and deleting your links to try and see which links might be the problem.

I had to work with my service provider to get them unblocked but it wasn’t easy.

A suggestion for Leo, would it be an easy solution to have a checkbox for sending HTML version or plain text versions on the auto-response e-mail for those having trouble if the links are blocking e-mails?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.