Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mike1
    mike1
    Participant

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can bulk edit images which are in draft form to a category please?

Q 1. I’m selecting say a page of draft form images, selecting “Bulk Actions/Edit/Apply”, the Bulk Edit page appears, I tick a box for a category, click “Update” and no images appear in the category. If I do them one at a time it works, two a time and one appears, but a selection none appear. Tedious to say the least as I have almost 700 images to assign.

Q 2. Is there a way of making the category page display images/thumbnails in alphabetical order when a customer opens the page? The Sort box displayed on the page offers Newness/Popularity/Price Low To High/Price High To Low but not alphabetical order. As I am displaying 700 village signs this is very important as the customer will want them in order. Only a few images on the page until I sort out these issues but they can be seen here https://www.norfolkvillagesigns.com/product-category/norfolk-signs/
    I’ve searched the documentation and all the settings in Symbiostock but nothing relevant to either
    Thanks

Profile photo of Robin
    Robin
    Keymaster

Hey Mike,
    Q1) That is built into WooCommerce and WordPress and has nothing to do with Symbiostock – should work fine.

Q2) I believe this is a WooCommerce setting.

Profile photo of mike1
    mike1
    Participant

Thanks Robin – I’ll explore Woo Commerce – also new to me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.